2019 Red River Rivalry University of Texas VS OUSUX - Cotton Bowl 11AM on FOX

blacklab

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well we gave up eight sacks and played like garbage and still somehow had a shot to win...not sure what to think about the rest of the season.

But fuck this game and fuck OU. So tired of being second rate fodder for the Sooner football machine.

Yea well when ou has a shit coordinator they fire him and Herman hugs and kisses his because of besties.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

OU defense won the game today... man... just uncomfortable even saying it

And our defense lost it.

Just no fundamentals on tackling.  They kept leaving their feet while trying to tackle and didn't have the force to bring them down and then got left behind.

And then they all sit around when Lamb is running downfield.  No aggressiveness.  On that last TD, #5 just stood and watched while Lamb slipped out of the tackle and didn't move until Lamb broke free.  One the one before, 3 guys were playing "contain" to the left so Lamb broke a tackle (from the guy who at least hustled downfield after blowing coverage) and ran to the right around the one guy who was sitting back and watching on the right.

4 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Did you watch the game? Game plan was shit. We weren’t prepared and didn’t show up. How is that not on Herman? Take his dick out of your throat and answer logically 

It is on him.

And so is his resurrecting this program.

So again, fuck you.

Edited by Ghost of Shag

Every name you heard this game CeeDee Lamb, Jalen Hurts, Kenneth Murray were all recruiting misses by the previous coaching staff. This was the year those misses caught up to us. Then theres Nick Bonnitto that Chip Brown fucked us out of. That ends next year, we'll finally have a full class of upperclassmen contributing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Just like Charlie Strong, Herman wasn't even smart enough to fire a mediocre OC. Wouldn't bother me if they fired him tomorrow. His only strength is recruiting, and like Strong, that too is going to suffer as this season shine a light on this shit show.

Lol what? Fire Herman tomorrow?

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

It can be on him without being a fucking fraud.

Or is Kirby a fraud because they lost today? Is Saban a fraud because they lost to Clemson?

So again, fuck you.

Not a fraud. Just fuck Tom for not being prepared. Losing doesn’t make a coach a fraud. Losing while looking retarded is the problem.  

I’m not interested in your fuck. Just want us to show up better than today. 

• Like 1

Field position to start drives sucked bad. Started so many drives inside our 15 and often way worse. They start between the 40s a million times. They executed really well. Our WR dropped several potentially big play balls. Just got our asses kicked today. Gotta get a lot better than this to run the table.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

All we need to do is fair catch the ball.  that is it.  we do need a better punter. his leg sucks, we never get a field flip punt.

The punter did fine.  Duvernay cost us 10-20 yards on every kickoff by trying to run it out of the endzone or fumbling a fair catch (not sure that was Duvernay).  Or we don't fair catch at the 20 and let it roll to the 5.  Stupidity by our kick returners cost us close to 100 yards and put the offense or defense in a bind every time.

Two really basic things.  Stay on your feet while tackling-and know when and how to fair catch.  In a 7 point game not much needs to be changed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Every name you heard this game CeeDee Lamb, Jalen Hurts, Kenneth Murray were all recruiting misses by the previous coaching staff. This was the year those misses caught up to us. Then theres Nick Bonnitto that Chip Brown fucked us out of. That ends next year, we'll finally have a full class of upperclassmen contributing.

That ends in December. I'm out of fucks to give.

Just now, bullet said:

The punter did fine.  Duvernay cost us 10-20 yards on every kickoff by trying to run it out of the endzone or fumbling a fair catch (not sure that was Duvernay).  Or we don't fair catch at the 20 and let it roll to the 5.  Stupidity by our kick returners cost us close to 100 yards and put the offense or defense in a bind every time.

Two really basic things.  Stay on your feet while tackling-and know when and how to fair catch.  In a 7 point game not much needs to be changed.

It’s almost like that can be coached to not happen

• Like 3

Forced two TOS, held OU on 4th and 1, and had two other 3 and out series. Our offense lost this game. We were unorganized and unprepared, and Riley and his staff coached circles around us. Sam was sacked 9 times and several of those were the direct result of him holding the ball to long. 

I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue 

• Like 5

You should watch the game some time

Ya he must have thought the Texas win over Georgia was really close because of the final score. Forget watching the game. Just look at the score.

On a positive note I do believe this team wins out before they get stomped again in the Big 12 championship.

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

Field position to start drives sucked bad. Started so many drives inside our 15 and often way worse. They start between the 40s a million times. They executed really well. Our WR dropped several potentially big play balls. Just got our asses kicked today. Gotta get a lot better than this to run the table.

Yep.  Urban Myer just made that point in the post game.   And most of it was our own stupidity.  Or shall I say Duvs stupidity.  

1 minute ago, FloridaHorn said:

Forced two TOS, held OU on 4th and 1, and had two other 3 and out series. Our offense lost this game. We were unorganized and unprepared, and Riley and his staff coached circles around us. Sam was sacked 9 times and several of those were the direct result of him holding the ball to long. 

I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue 

I'm sniffing the same glue.  Agree on all accounts.

OU offense scored 11 less than their previous low this year.

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

The reason wide recievers dropped balls is because they were closely covered. The reason for that is the play calling was shit. No deception. No sweeps, One back at most. Bunch of fucking wideout. Quick passes. Pussy football. Rojo MVP for Texas. 

6 minutes ago, sachick said:

And how do we get that cocksucker to become our cocksucking quarterback because it’s not like we have anyone getting ready behind our Junior quarterback.

As much as I like Sam I've seen nothing in the last 2 games that make me think he'd choose to leave for the NFL.

5 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Now aggy is beautiful Bama. Can this day get any worse? 💩

Now that sounds fucking crazy! What a day. 

Just now, Redneck Mutha said:

I'm sniffing the same glue.  Agree on all accounts.

OU offense scored 11 less than their previous low this year.

my biggest problem is the bullshit O playcalling in the first half and no desire to establish the running game.  please shelve the pussy ass WR screens if our WR's wont block.