Big12 games are rigged

Zavala

Mike Defee is the "fixer" they throw out to make sure they get the desired outcome. They will do anything to rig the game no matter how obvious. The big 12 isn't even watchable at this point. 

Neg me all you want, you know I'm right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 29

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

No you aren’t 

Right on, just a coincidence every pick play, pass interference, and hold is missed. Meanwhile Texas gets a player thrown out of a game when a wide receiver slides? Since when can any player do a QB slide?

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Right on, just a coincidence every pick play, pass interference, and hold is missed. Meanwhile Texas gets a player thrown out of a game when a wide receiver slides? Since when can any player do a QB slide?

Once any part of the body but the foot or hand touch the ground the play is over.  

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Once any part of the body but the foot or hand touch the ground the play is over.  

I watch hits and plays like that in every other confrence, nobody bats an eye. It's fucking garbage that a wide receiver can last-second slide to get a player tossed - hitting the SHOULDER PAD.

what a joke.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Mike Defee is the "fixer" they throw out to make sure they get the desired outcome. They will do anything to rig the game no matter how obvious. The big 12 isn't even watchable at this point. 

You’re being a fucking  pussy we are just constantly stepping on our own dick. It’s not some big 12 conspiracy.

Just now, dingleberryswitzer said:

So the roided out ref is causing the offense to shit the bed?  C'mon man.  The officiating is always shitty, but I don't think it's any shittier than normal.

Lulz you are just so used to it you are accepting it. 

Guess we will just continue to play our whatever story this joke conference is gonna sell and hope they give it to Sam his senior year?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

I can’t say for sure it’s rigged, but I can say that it’s either rigged or they’re just woefully inept. That, plus the rampant corruption, is what made me stop watching college basketball. It’s considerably diminished my interest in college football as well. 

Edited by Rudiger

16 minutes ago, Zavala said:

6 days a week, you seem pretty normal.

But every Longhorn Saturday in the fall, you turn into a complete blithering moron with this shtick.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rudiger said:

I can’t say for sure it’s rigged, but I can say that it’s either rigged or they’re just woefully inept. That, plus the rampant corruption, is what made me stop watching college basketball. It’s considerably diminished my interest in college football as well. 

Ah yeah it's just an accident, incompetence always seems to get us screwed. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, CDAK said:

Constant crying about officiating is unbecoming.  Aren't you a Florida fan?

Yeah, im a Gator fan and a Texas alum. I bought a ticket to Okie Lite in 2015 and haven't been the same sense.

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

Win or lose, Zavala whines about the officiating, all game, every game. 

Let's just go independent and get neutral officials that don't take an hour to review every close call and I'm good.

• Fuck You 2

15 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Meanwhile Texas gets a player thrown out of a game when a wide receiver slides? Since when can any player do a QB slide?

Do you seriously not understand that the play is over when the ball carrier's knee is down, whether he's tackled or whether he slides?

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yeah, im a Gator fan and a Texas alum. I bought a ticket to Okie Lite in 2015 and haven't been the same sense.

Let's just go independent and get neutral officials that don't take an hour to review every close call and I'm good.

Since you're not a Texas fan and don't like Big 12 games, why are you constantly watching Big 12 games and complaining about Big 12 refs?  There is an SEC game on right now that you can watch.

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Well, we've seen ample evidence that NBA games are fixed, so I'm with him there.  

Yeah I've stopped caring about the NBA or NFL. NCAA football is all I really care about, and this conference is so retarded it's tough.

Miami vs. Florida was big 12 refs. I was at the game, people were freaking the fuck out on both sides how silly the officiating is. It's pathetic. They called DPI four times on the Miami last drive lol.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Other players than the QB are allowed to slide?

Not trying to use this as a pejorative, but are you fucking retarded? Of course anyone can slide. No one does it because it makes you look like a pussy. See Eric Decker catching shit for doing it a few years ago. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You're saying that sliding is prohibited if you're not a QB?  What's the penalty for sliding?

I will bought feet first sliding was only a QB thing. I guess any player can do the ole last second slide get you kicked out of the game trick. Silly.

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Leading with the top of the helmet is going to get you a targeting call and an ejection. Whether he's sliding or not doesn't matter.  Actually it makes a targeting call worse when the guy is sliding, and makes you kind of a dick.