Big12 games are rigged

Zavala

29 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So if they got to the point where OU was assessed a team unsportsmanlike penalty would the entire team have then been ejected?

There is no exception in the NCAA rulebook to prevent this.

1 hour ago, babysdaddy said:

"This email communication would be subject to the FOIA and would have to be released if requested". 

Very nice Kirby.  Can't wait to read that one

lulz yes, that part was awesome. I mean I guess he didn't technically put "WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SUBMIT A FOIA REQUEST FOR THE EMAIL I'M DISCUSSING RIGHT HERE PLEASE" in his letter, but he might as well have.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So if they got to the point where OU was assessed a team unsportsmanlike penalty would the entire team have then been ejected?

yes.  if ou would have incurred a second, third, and finally, a fourth sideline warning penalty in the game, their entire team would have been ejected and they would have had to forfeit the game.

It happened in a game last year.  I don't remember what team, but they already had a few unsportsmanlikes, and then had a sideline violation with contact.  2-3 players were ejected despite having nothing to do with the sideline violation.

10 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

This is similar to the way they were adamant they made no mistakes after they fucked us repeatedly against Oklahoma state in 2015. They’re doubling down because they’re either incompetent or corrupt. 

Funny thing reading some of the comments from Tech fans, they think UT has a lot of influence on the Refs and we influence how  other teams games are called.  Very aggy like.   

Edited by Nueces River Rat

11 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

This is similar to the way they were adamant they made no mistakes after they fucked us repeatedly against Oklahoma state in 2015. They’re doubling down because they’re either incompetent or corrupt. 

No, it's true, they didn't make any mistakes.   They fucked us and they meant to do so, no mistake.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Holy shit, I actually looked it up.  OU is 4-8 in BCS/ny6/playoff/whatever bowls since 2001.  Two good wins over bama and auburn along with national powerhouses like wash at and UConn. When are they going to stop getting the benefit of the doubt here.
Probably when a team in the big 12 stops letting them stack conference championships. There is a reason they are in those games.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Funny thing reading some of the comments from Tech fans, they think UT has a lot of influence on the Refs and we influence how  other teams games are called.  Very aggy like.   

I mean all the Texas teams are a little aggy.  The thing is that aggy provided a buffer because they hated them more than us.  With aggy gone, the rest have been jockeying for position to take aggy’s spot.  It’s a weird phenomenon.

2 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Not as aggy like as thinking that the refs are biased against UT.  

• Like 5

9 hours ago, BluTechsan said:

Baylor is the only ranked team left on OU's schedule.

Let's pay close attention to how the Bears are treated in their matchups @oSu, vs WV, and @TCU leading up to the 11/16 date with the Sooners

LOL, ok conspiracy guy.  OU is in if they win out, no matter what.  OU could only afford a loss to Texas - lose now and they're toast regardless.  A propped up Baylor means jack shit.  If OU was TCU/Baylor/Tech they may need another marquee win but OU is a top 5 blue blood.  They have zero worries - other than, you know, actually losing. 

4 hours ago, Zavala said:

Ah yeah 

coll-football-orange-bowl-florida-state-

th?id=OIP.hThRuMOel0d9P07HvDlx0AHaE8&pid

2009-BCS-Championship-19-mw-010809.jpg

bowl-orange-2-c.jpg?w=1000&h=650

010218%20Rose%20Bowl%20Photos%20CC33.JPG

r960-n_338eeecb4230e3831d539c7c7076d077.

LOL - all that sucks...and yet it's better (usually much better) than Texas has been each of those years.  Unless you're Clemson, Bama, tOSU, there's not much room to talk shit.  But you're putting forth a good effort, SEC guy. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
And great post of the MNC 2000 team there. LOL

34 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL - all that sucks...and yet it's better (usually much better) than Texas has been each of those years.  Unless you're Clemson, Bama, tOSU, there's not much room to talk shit.  But you're putting forth a good effort, SEC guy. 

Ref conspiracy after a complete beatdown and using other teams to talk smack to your biggest rival is about the aggiest thing one could do, and yet here we are. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, ok conspiracy guy.  OU is in if they win out, no matter what.  OU could only afford a loss to Texas - lose now and they're toast regardless.  A propped up Baylor means jack shit.  If OU was TCU/Baylor/Tech they may need another marquee win but OU is a top 5 blue blood.  They have zero worries - other than, you know, actually losing. 

I'm not so sure because their beauty contest will be against other blue bloods. 

1. SECSECSEC champ

2. Clemson

3. undefeated tOSU/Wiscy

4. ???

OU isn't guarenteed anything over a 1 loss Bama or LSU

however, OU probably does jump a 1 loss BIG champ

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

So I'm now the "SEC guy" and you are dick riding blowU? Right on.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:46 PM, Zavala said:

Ah yeah it's just an accident, incompetence always seems to get us screwed. 

Stop pretending to be confident. It's transparent that you have no idea what you're talking about and that you're completely aware that you have no idea what you're talking about.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, Rusty Shackelford said:

> $10,000,000 salary?

Good question.  It's  certainly not officially listed that high by the university and a number that's very hard to believe.  You see his salary.listed at a variety of levels but with extra income  that number is often cited..  I'm skeptical.

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I hate this thread and consider Zavala an embarrassment to all Longhorns fans, but I have never seen possession awarded to one team when a player of another team is clearly holding the ball to his chest.

Yeah pretty embarrassing, should just pretend we aren't getting fucked all the time.

I'm still trying to figure out the Brewer "non-recovery".  Unless I'm missing something, what, exactly, did the refs see to reward the ball to KU?  The first KU guy never had the ball - other than having a hand on it.  The rest of the KU players arrived after Brewer had it in both hands.  WTF?

• Like 1