Fort Worth Police Kill Woman Inside Her Own Home

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I lost all sympathy for him when he said he'd do it all over again given the circumstances. One of those "if it wasn't her it would have been me" scenarios. Maybe next time announce your presence? Don't trespass on the property? 

And that's the mentality we're dealing with, with a shitload of cops.

Let's put it another way: she had no fucking chance.  She did what she had a legal RIGHT to do -- shit, it's a right that most of Texas WORSHIPS (MAH GUN IN MAH HOME!) -- and 100% of the time, if the cop is a cop like this one, he kills her.  In short, when a cop is involved, there's nothing a homeowner can do.  If the cop decides to kill you, it's done.

The attitude is infuriating, and is against every notion of rights and liberty, real or abstract, that you can come up with.

• Hook 'Em 1

Aaron Dean, the former Fort Worth police officer who shot and killed Atatiana Jefferson in 2019, received an 11-year, 10-month prison sentence after a Tarrant County jury unanimously convicted him of manslaughter last week.

OK Surly Law, 11 years and 10 months? The 10 months sounds strange. Does that affect when he's eligible for parole? I've heard of adding a day to the sentence to do that.

On another note this is a face that screams Aryan Brotherhood. Sure, he's going to take a beating and be a bitch. But they will protect him from the black gangs. It's not going to be a pleasant stay.

Aaron Dean, a former Fort Worth police officer, enters Tarrant County's 396th District Court on Dec. 15, 2022. Dean was sentenced Tuesday to more than 11 years in prison for the 2019 manslaughter of Atatiana Jefferson in 2019.