2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

According to Anwar, we're looking at Graham Harrell and Brady. No way Brady leaves right? I mean on the one hand you got Burrow who is the best LSU has ever seen at QB so you might take a huge step down next year at QB. On the other hand, you're really leaving LSU and all that hot recruiting to deal with Herman? Do they have any history together?

I  will eat a bowl of shit if Herman manages to steal Brady away from LSU. 

Edited by Not a Sock
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, futureman said:

what was ash’s defense like at ohio state?  I mean he won a damn national championship.  I don’t give a shit if he went to a fucking miserable eastern school and shit the bed as a HC.  did he do well when he was a DC?  I’m asking because I don’t know and I’d like someone to tell me. 

this.. need answers now @WhatTheBuck

6 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Brady is probably the hottest OC/co-OC on the market but man.. only having one year of experience? Rather take the chance on Harrell who did well with Mason Fine (?) at North Texas, and did a remarkable job with three separate QB's this season in LA

Well is an understatment. He was one of the top 10 qbs in the nation last year

now look at this year... Fine hasnt been shit without Harrell

get Graham back to Texas plz

5 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

Has beaty figured out all his contract stuff with Kansas? Would.make a decent WR coach and good recruiter in DFW.

Beaty ruined everything he touched. I cannot for the life of me understand how you guys have not come to grips with this. Ku’s Texas recruiting was at an all time low under him. He should probably be fired as well if he is an offensive analyst for you guys. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

USC averaged fewer points per game than us this year...just saying

Imagine, if you will, if Sam would have gotten injured and out for the season. Then, Casey comes in and starts playing his balls off and then gets hurt. Then, fuck, I guess Ro goes back to QB? In any case, that's the shit Harrell had to deal with. And USC has a better record than Texas. And that's the rest of the story. 

• Like 1