2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

18 minutes ago, El Squared said:

He is the piece of shit that sticks stubbornly to the porcelain commode and won't go away despite multiple flushes and additional targeted deposits of piss and crap.

Throw a blanket of wet tp over Chip, leave in place for a few hours, then flush and it's like Chip was never there.

Ok here we go,
Don’t give up. I am still seeing the clues this day isn’t over.

Graham played in Green Bay, he Coached the Mean Green of North Texas, Austin touts itself as a Green City.

Graham was selected by the Saskatchewan Roughriders, Vine was a Saskatchewan Roughrider.

Graham is married to Brittney Tomlinson. LaDainian Tomlinson her Dad is from Rosebud Texas. It has been said that Longhorn fans wear Rose Colored glasses and Texas Player love bud.

Graham went to Ennis High School, Tom Herman loves High School Ennis

Today is the day, if we all want it bad enough, we can will it, to be so.

1 hour ago, NoName said:

Jason Washington

I love Washington as a recruiter, I don't love him as a DB coach. Since he has been here, 50/50 balls are more like 80/20 balls to the offense. And for fucks sake why do we teach our DB's to put their back to the ball while it is in the air and guard the face of the receiver? So fucking stupid. 

• Like 2

Touch the shell
Only traces remain like a stain on the bed post
Where I lay chamber fades
Second stage, I am tied to the venom

I feel it compressing
They call it a blessing
I call it my grave

I latched to a heart so clinical
I was alive to fight
It feels unnecessary
Pressure is a mortuary
I lost static like a ritual
I was alive to fight
It feels unnecessary
Pressure is a mortuary

I love Washington as a recruiter, I don't love him as a DB coach. Since he has been here, 50/50 balls are more like 80/20 balls to the offense. And for fucks sake why do we teach our DB's to put their back to the ball while it is in the air and guard the face of the receiver? So fucking stupid. 

It’s more difficult to master proper technique. If you’re not in proper position in the first place, you’ll never get there.

Our guys do not get hands on receivers and our pass rush allows too much time for too many routes to develop. Guys will not trust what they can do playing behind the worst pass rush in Big 12.

This pass defense was as bad or worse than 1997 and 2007 (when Stephen McGee even torched us).

12 minutes ago, Minor Orangeblack said:

Ok here we go,
Don’t give up. I am still seeing the clues this day isn’t over.

Graham played in Green Bay, he Coached the Mean Green of North Texas, Austin tout😙s itself as a Green City.

Graham was selected by the Saskatchewan Roughriders, Vine was a Saskatchewan Roughrider.

Graham is married to Brittney Tomlinson. LaDainian Tomlinson her Dad is from Rosebud Texas. It has been said that Longhorn fans wear Rose Colored glasses and Texas Player love bud.

Graham went to Ennis High School, Tom Herman loves High School Ennis

Today is the day, if we all want it bad enough, we can will it, to be so.

Lots of possible reasons for a delay in Harrell's announcement that he is accepting the Longhorns OC job.

Still think he's heading to ATX...  

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Out of curiosity do you know why?

I don't have any special insight here. I've just watched Herman operate, as well as him never being mentioned by anyone I know or a 9.95er as a candidate, on top of whatever reported beef they've had in the past. I also don't know for a fact that the people posting here aren't going to go home and fuck Kate Beckinsale tonight, despite her being on everyone's wish list. But I feel pretty confident taking that position as well. 

• Haha 1

Matt Canada. There's a guy I really struggle to understand why he's not employed. He must have worse halitosis than Matt Rhule and have a history of creepily watching his players shower. Does anyone have any insight as to why this guy can't keep a job? He was good a Pitt, had a great season at LSU, and was pretty good all things considered at Maryland. 

Odom may not have Ryan Walters with him??

Missouri: Source tells FootballScoop Drink has offered to retain several of Barry Odom’s staff. We are told defensive line coach Brick Haley, DC/safeties coach Ryan Walters and defensive backs coach David Gibbs are all expected to remain on staff at this time.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mizzou-football/3-missouri-defensive-assistants-to-reportedly-stay-on-staff-under-eli-drinkwitz/

Edited by LTtxfan
messed up

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Odom may not have Ryan Walters with him??

Missouri: Source tells FootballScoop Drink has offered to retain several of Barry Odom’s staff. We are told defensive line coach Brick Haley, safeties coach Ryan Walters and defensive backs coach David Gibbs are all expected to remain on staff at this time.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Matt Canada. There's a guy I really struggle to understand why he's not employed. He must have worse halitosis than Matt Rhule and have a history of creepily watching his players shower. Does anyone have any insight as to why this guy can't keep a job? He was good a Pitt, had a great season at LSU, and was pretty good all things considered at Maryland. 

I think it's been stated he's more of a Herman + Saban than Herman x Saban.

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Another interesting Mizzu note:

Missouri: At his presser, Eli Drinkwitz notes that he will serve as offensive coordinator and play caller, and that he will also have a special teams coordinator that exclusively coordinates the special teams units.

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

wouldn't say he had a great season...nevertheless, from all accounts he was an absolute horse's ass while on staff at LSU.  damn near everybody hated him.

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You've overstating how he did at LSU.  He was basically publicly castrated by Orgeron a game or two into the 2017 season, which is why he took a worse job at Maryland.

He was one of the last names in the running for the Maryland job, and many thought he had a good chance of getting it.  I agree that it's surprising he's unemployed.