2020 Coaching Staff

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I can’t believe that UNLV is the best offer he’s gotten. I know LSU is a shit-hole, but he couldn’t stick it out one more season?

I’m dumbfounded.  Maybe he has interviewed and gotten turned down.  Maybe there is something in his past we don’t know about. 

No clue. 

Sure hope he doesn’t lose focus on stomping OU’s ass. 

10 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I’m dumbfounded.  Maybe he has interviewed and gotten turned down.  Maybe there is something in his past we don’t know about. 

No clue. 

Maybe he likes pussy.

24 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

No clue. 

https://footballscoop.com/news/sources-dave-aranda-a-strong-candidate-at-unlv/

In fact, sources close to Aranda say the fact that UNLV has had such trouble winning is in part what intrigues him about the job. Those who know him say he is a coach who likes having mountains to climb. Having John Robinson, yes the same John Robinson in the graphic above, on LSU’s staff has to have been a good sounding board for Aranda during this process 

Sources say Aranda is also encouraged by the commitments to UNLV has pledged to the program in terms of money for assistant coaches and support staff. The program will move into the Las Vegas Raiders’ (that’s going to take some getting used to) new stadium next fall and also recently opened a new facility.

Edited by ClubWhatever

45 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

torbush, arkansas.

hired a dude that has never been more than a positional coach.

wow.

Jim Harbough had only ever been a position coach before Baltimore hired him as their HC.  That's worked out pretty good.

Personally, I think Pittman will turn out to be a  great hire.

2 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

I have this weird feeling we’re going to screw this up.

We can’t screw this up. We just have to decide whether we want to go ahead and jump in the freezing water and die of hypothermia, or head back to our cabin and wait for it to implode as the Tomtanic plunges into the icy depths.  

The Meyerpathia wants no part of this rescue effort until the tragedy has played out. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Minor Orangeblack said:

Taco Tuesday is quickly turning into Waffle Wednesday. 
Has anyone ever seen Graham at a WaffleHouse?

Bad news, bub.  Ain't no H-E-Bs in Brownwood, Lubbock or Los Angeles.  Dude would be completely lost and ain't coming.  Brookshire's isn't close enough to matter.

48 minutes ago, Sock Drawer said:

They're getting the band back together!

Somewhat surprised that Mattox would leave Gilbert after all these years.    Probably a  pay increase,  McNeese and the La System schools are not known to pay well.

Gilbert was 7-5 his first year at McNeese.

8 minutes ago, torre said:

Somewhat surprised that Mattox would leave Gilbert after all these years.    Probably a  pay increase,  McNeese and the La System schools are not known to pay well.

Gilbert was 7-5 his first year at McNeese.

He probably feels like he needs to strike out on his own at some time.