2020 Coaching Staff

25 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You have got to stop with this bullshit about Anwar being a mouthpiece. He's a completely unconnected imbecile getting paid by another one.

There will be flips if coordinators aren't named by NSD1. You're either being purposefully obtuse or willfully naive. 

None of this shit matters. New coordinators will be named within the next few days, at the latest. 

any hints on who it might potentially be?

Anwar: these are the people Tom Herman is targeting. 
Also Anwar: Tom Herman has been silent, so nobody knows who he’s targeting. 
I can only conclude he’s content to go slow unless he isn’t because nobody knows shit. 
Anwar: anyone who is leaking information on the search is damaging the program. The reason I'm not telling you what's going on is because I'm a friend of the program, not because I know nothing.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daichee Bell said:

In reading this shit, I really am starting to feel like close to jumping is Tom Herman, not Greg Davis.

Arrogant

No info/toying with emotions

Strange vocabulary

Lives/lived around Houston

I can beat him in a 40

It would explain why he’s off on so many predictions, too.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

"Leaks" having negative impacts sounds like Herman whining. 

3 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Or maybe it's $9.95 bullshit.

Not mutually exclusive, those.

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

Anwar: these are the people Tom Herman is targeting. 

Also Anwar: Tom Herman has been silent, so nobody knows who he’s targeting. 

I can only conclude he’s content to go slow unless he isn’t because nobody knows shit. 

When you click on the article, Anwar gets paid, no matter what he writes. He's paid to write stories that people will click on, and every retraction or correction or non-content "update" is a new story, new clicks, new income. This is how the game works nowadays; there's no bonus points for being *right*.

4 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

We're 9 days from NSD1.  Most of the players in the class have been pretty vocal about the fact that they're all UT even after the coaching change.  

You don't suppose the team's disdain for Mehringer and Orlan_o was communicated to recruits, do you?

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I certainly believe there's good rationale for not wanting leaks. I just don't think Herman sat down and discussed it with Anwar or anybody else besides maybe CDC.

Remember, just because a $9.95er says "Because of 'A', 'C'" doesn't mean reality is NOT "Because of 'B', 'C'."  "C" could be true even if the writer doesn't have the first fucking clue why.

Or, it could all be made up horseshit.

You sound like a man who could stand to have a drink.

Just trying to throw some more shit at the wall, it could be that the reaction to all the flapping of wings and squawking about Ash and Harrell by $9.95ers scratching for anything to sell caused TH and his search to go even deeper and quieter. When confronted with nothing new to sell, "the leaks are harming the program" sells better than "us $9.95ers jumping on every scrap of news like a dog on a junebug pissed off the adults". One implies that Montcrief even bothers talking to the idiots, the other suggests the idiots are just an ass pain to be dealt with. I, for one, do not believe that Herman makes any use of the alleged media hacks charging $9.95 for complete fabricated bullshit. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1leggedduck said:

Just trying to throw some more shit at the wall, it could be that the reaction to all the flapping of wings and squawking about Ash and Harrell by $9.95ers scratching for anything to sell caused TH and his search to go even deeper and quieter. When confronted with nothing new to sell, "the leaks are harming the program" sells better than "us $9.95ers jumping on every scrap of news like a dog on a junebug pissed off the adults". One implies that Montcrief even bothers talking to the idiots, the other suggests the idiots are just an ass pain to be dealt with. I, for one, do not believe that Herman makes any use of the alleged media hacks charging $9.95 for complete fabricated bullshit. 

That’s Duck. Like the “Duck of Death”. You of all posters should know that.

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It’s starting to look a lot like Chris Ass

Have you guys not read the thread. It is one of three.

1) Tom is doing a thorough DC search and is in no hurry. Few believe this one.

2) Tom is pretending to do a thorough search for the optics but he settled on Ash long ago. Most believe this one.

3) Who gives a shit who Tom hires. He is dead man walking since he is over his head. Some believe the last two to be true.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

2) Tom is pretending to do a thorough search for the optics but he settled on Ash long ago. Most believe this one.

3) Who gives a shit who Tom hires. He is dead man walking since he is over his head. Some believe the last two to be true.

TH-MYTH-SOCIETY-Latin.png

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

I know! I know! It’s #3!