2020 Coaching Staff

I feel like Tom doesn't understand the basic sentiment that the teams that are best in college football don't play college football. They play pro football against college teams without the salaries.

Hiring loser fucking college coordinators isn't going to get Texas to being an elite program. It's going to get the same results as all the other loser tier schools. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Messingham seems...very uninspiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, closetohumping said:

I’d rather have major

I said last offseason that Herman should hire Major to replace Beck, but folks negged me for it. If he had did that, Herman wouldn't be in a position that he's coaching for his job next season.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

That’s Cumbie and now Harrell that turned Texas down. I really do think the hatred for Texas runs deep with ex Texas Tech alumni. Real deep. I was surprised at the amount Harrell agreed to. There something else going on there for sure. 

This is very true based on my interaction with Tech associates.

Tadlock  did not accept the baseball offer. 

Edited by torre

20 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

One year removed from FCS but has spent plenty of time at P5 Iowa St including as their OC.  He’s not a QB coach by trade - we might keep Beck around. 

This would be the biggest middle finger from Tom Herman yet. Here is a blank check with unlimited funds to go money whip the best coaching staff possible. 

Tom Herman’s response? 

Hold my beer and watch this! 

14 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I said last offseason that Herman should hire Major to replace Beck, but folks negged me for it. If he had did that, Herman wouldn't be in a position that he's coaching for his job next season.

15 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Same

I mean his offense was potent at uh.  Not my first choice as I think he’s a choad and I do believe he will get herm fired but I’ll stand by what I said

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Watching you and hippo smugly whistle past the graveyard is one of the more entertaining aspects of this clown show.

He literally said he had heard anything on this and everyone is freaking out about it as if it’s happening. 

Oh, and this outcome has little impact on my life.

Edited by Casual Encounter

$1.2m: USC got a discount here, and if GH was really in play, USC would have had to up the ante.  At least $1.7m.  USC did not fear GH actually leaving.  For whatever reason.

Which means that this has been grinding for a week, USC finally put an ultimatum to GH, and voila, he had to sign.   If this was really about who has the keys, it should have broken bad a week ago.

There was something else in play.

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

He literally said he had heard anything on this and everyone is freaking out about it as if it’s happening. 

Oh, and this outcome has little impact on my life.

Are you even aware we’re in the midst of a complete shitshow? Honest question...

I feel like Tom doesn't understand the basic sentiment that the teams that are best in college football don't play college football. They play pro football against college teams without the salaries.
Hiring loser fucking college coordinators isn't going to get Texas to being an elite program. It's going to get the same results as all the other loser tier schools. 

At this point, get both of the HC’s from this years high school state champ game. Who ever wins is the OC...

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Are you even aware we’re in the midst of a complete shitshow? Honest question...

Listen DramaColt. This shitshow is mostly brought to you by $9.95ers. We have no idea what’s really going on which leads us to drown in our own imagination. If we choose to...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

Listen DramaColt. This shitshow is mostly brought to you by $9.95ers. We have no idea what’s really going on which leads us to drown in our own imagination. If we choose to...

We do know that we hired Ash and did not land our top OC target. This is a full on shit show. 

• Like 2