2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

23 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Let me get this straight-okstate hired a guy from shippensburg...college? High school? Trade school? Then turned that into top 30 offensive seasons. We hire people from Rutgers and look like trash. Sometimes I wish we could hire some young diamond in the rough from a conference like the MAC. Yet we seem to settle on coaches that have been around with good and bad years. Always seems to feel safe, never a swing for the fences.  

I miss Sterlin Gilbert too

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Yeah, the move from actual OC at Okie Lite to non-playcaller at Ohio State was an odd trajectory.  I wouldn’t be sure what to think about Yurcich.  They had two really good offenses when Rudolph was a Jr and Sr at Okie Lite, but Yurcich’s other years as OC there were a step down from what Holgorsen and Monken produced before him.   

Of the two, I think I’d actually prefer the Minnesota OC.

Yurcich had three straight top 7 offenses at Oklahoma St.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

This times infinity 

Popular take, but he's actually a pretty good kid.  He should have kept his head down and mouth shut during his recruitment but he wasn't entirely wrong.   Coach shithead ended up firing half his staff, and GWs main recruiter and position coach was a complete fuck. 

He will most likely be a 1st day pick and he certainly could have helped us out this year.  But next year is most likely another transition class and he would have wandered through the muck while dropping down to 5th round or so.   

1 hour ago, MIkeHoncho said:

If Pedo gets him, TH is stupid and a POS for not locking him up. 

If we get him, TH is stupid and a POS for going with the comfort hire.    

It is the surly way.  

All you had to do is read the fucking responses about him being the potential OC to avoid writing something so fucking brain dead retarded. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Per super k beck has cleaned out his locker. 

9 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Football Scoop reported Beck already had another job lined up for after the bowl game.  Maybe he’s taking off early now that his replacement has leaked?

His recruiting in Arizona will be missed. Thought he could coach a different position on offense. TEs maybe.

Popular take, but he's actually a pretty good kid.  He should have kept his head down and mouth shut during his recruitment but he wasn't entirely wrong.   Coach shithead ended up firing half his staff, and GWs main recruiter and position coach was a complete fuck. 
He will most likely be a 1st day pick and he certainly could have helped us out this year.  But next year is most likely another transition class and he would have wandered through the muck while dropping down to 5th round or so.   

Nah. Fuck him.

12 hours ago, Cap Hooked said:

Dude where did you see this?? None of the OkSt fans I know in person or any I’ve seen online were happy to see him go at all. This sounds like bullshit. Not to mention the OhioSt fans don’t seem too happy about it either judging by that thread that was posted

Read the Reddit comments. 

• Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

The Internet is your friend.

Image result for Major Applewhite Trainer

That was circa 2009. 

Don’t know if it’s true, but heard at the time that ironically she was the only trainer that wasn’t an absolute whore with the players. Guess she held on the the mantra “if you gonna ho, ho a trick at the top” (merry Christmas)

51 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

This begs the question, what was in Tim Beck's locker? I'm guessing a copy of the Daily Texan from last August, an old banana, half eaten bag of Doritos, and some Chipotle napkins

Dont forget the want ads and loose, crinkled pages with crudely drawn plays covered with scratch outs and question marks...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah apparently Gundy kept him on staff for [checks notes] six years even though he was a fucking retard.

Looks like a good coach, spent six year as OC for a pretty productive Big12 offense, then passing game coordinator for one of the best offenses in the country, but lemme go to reddit right quick to see what the pissed off fans of the school he's ditching have to say before having an opinion about it.

Then lemme make sure he was never at one point an asshole like 99% of successful corches, yez?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

This begs the question, what was in Tim Beck's locker? I'm guessing a copy of the Daily Texan from last August, an old banana, half eaten bag of Doritos, and some Chipotle napkins

Dog eared copy of "American Football Play Calling For Dummies"

SHIT...that's what I get for not reading all the way down

Edited by Surly Bevo
cock balls Tim Beck gargles em