2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

16 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

It doesn't get discussed here much, but other schools have been strongly negative recruiting Herman's staff (especially the offense) for lack of diversity.  Mensa needs to consider that as he continues to hire the other new assistant coaches.  

Speaking strictly from a logical/intelligent perspective, I find this almost impossible to believe. With the way people around here cry about Herman, any legitimate criticism of him would never escape this board for one second. More likely it would’ve been discussed to death several times over, already.

Edited by The Earl of Texas

1 hour ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Speaking strictly from a logical/intelligent perspective, I find this almost impossible to believe. With the way people around here cry about Herman, any legitimate criticism of him would never escape this board for one second. More likely it would’ve been discussed to death several times over, already.

Winning cures all. Once losses start to pile up, people start to pry the boards up trying to find some bad shit. It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, flies are attracted to the pile of shit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Earl of Texas said:

They were specifically talking about Mehringer

18 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

This does no good for people without a subscription or who don't want to give FCB the clicks.

Texas was being courteous trying to keep it quiet. 

Ryan Day knows nothing about it. 

Yucich is focused on the playoffs. 

Announcements after Clemson game to allow Bucks two weeks to focus on MNC if they win today. 

Herman consulted with Gundy about the hire. 

Ohio State fans hate Tom Herman and upholstered furniture. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

Announcements after Clemson game to allow Bucks two weeks to focus on MNC if they win today. 

If Ohio State fans hate you, you're doing something right.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

I thought it was commonly accepted that if you were talking to an assistant you notified the head coach. Am I making that up? 

9 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

What is the connection of Yurcich and Carrier? It seems weird that one of the coaches Yurcich would bring with him is someone that appears he has never worked with before.

It doesn’t appear that they have worked together.  As mentioned, he worked for Holgerson.  So perhaps a similar offense.

Mainly, I think being a good recruiter in state is a prime qualification.