2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

8 hours ago, maninblack said:

My dreams of a tarmac firing after LSU are alive and well

19 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Hope CDC is quick on the trigger when LSU goes in dry. I don't want a completely wasted recruiting class.

Man we still don't know if LSU's success this season is really just about Joe Brady lucking into the right experienced senior QB. I'm willing to bet UT's offense will be better than LSU's next season.

• Fuck You 1

Man we still don't know if LSU's success this season is really just about Joe Brady lucking into the right experienced senior QB. I'm willing to bet UT's offense will be better than LSU's next season.

I was thinking this earlier. How much of the success is due to Brady or Emsingers calling? I’m starting to feel like Burrow is practically a suped up Leach qb with better pr and wr. He wasn’t some great qb last year.

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

I was thinking this earlier. How much of the success is due to Brady or Emsingers calling? I’m starting to feel like Burrow is practically a suped up Leach qb with better pr and wr. He wasn’t some great qb last year.

Are you watching the same football game as the rest of America?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Burrow should beg Brady to go to Bengals as passing coordinator next season...

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Got dam. Hutzler seems like a really solid candidate, and he’s one of the few P5 LB coaches working for a HC with a hotter seat than Herman, so he might actually be gettable. Could Herman and Co. be stumbling into a solid assistant coaching staff?

His resume' at least makes some sense.  Land Okam at DL and I'll have some (very) cautious optimism about next year.  Hard to imagine we can be worse on D and I'm a fan of the Yurcich hire.

Edited by Stampeder

36 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Got dam. Hutzler seems like a really solid candidate, and he’s one of the few P5 LB coaches working for a HC with a hotter seat than Herman, so he might actually be gettable. Could Herman and Co. be stumbling into a solid assistant coaching staff?

Then go see his special teams. South Carolina has been top 10 in SP+ special teams the last two years. 

This would be a great hire. 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:21 PM, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

So at this point we’re looking at.

HC - Tommy

OC/QB - Yurchic

RB - Drayton (for now)

WR - Coleman *

TE -  ??

OL - Hand 

DC/S -  Ash

DL - Okam/Partridge* and Giles

LB -  Smith/Huxtable*

CB - Valai

* based on latest rumors 

Oh the difference a few days makes 

HC - Herman

OC - Yurchic

RB - Drayton (50/50 NFL rumors)

WR - Coleman

TE - ???

OL - Hand 

DC/S - Ash

DE - Giles

DT - Okam* 

LB/ST - Hutzler* 

CB - Valai

Edited by BurntOrangeBlooded15
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Oh the difference a few days makes 

HC - Herman

OC - Yurchic

RB - Drayton (50/50 NFL rumors)

WR - Coleman

TE - ???

OL - Hand 

DC/S - Ash

DE - Giles

DT - Okam* 

LB/ST - Hutzler* 

CB - Valai

We need a rainmaker recruiter at TE especially if Drayton doesn't bounce. If Drayton does bounce we have two chances to hire a recruiter. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

If we hire Hutzler with Coleman and our special teams don't drastically improve we're cursed. Coleman was also very good at developing returners at K-State. 

That was the Wizard’s voodoo as much as anything. But hopefully Coleman learned a trick or two. 

• Like 1