2020 Coaching Staff

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Mike Roach actually just made a pretty good point regarding Joey M staying on staff at Baylor - if you were Aranda would you want to keep the guy all the players wanted as HC on staff?

If McGuire is gone at Baylor we might still have a chance with Okam. 

Hahahahahaha, you crazy, Hiphopopotamos, you crazy. 

I assume that the interaction with Herman was on such a bizarre level for Okam that he walked away thinking he'd rather die impoverished and of starvation than work for that lunatic. Hope you're right though.

3 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

oh god no... an Anwar tweet

So he's an analyst candidate at Nebraska and he's a TE coach at Texas. We're getting outranked in interest by fucking Nebraska. 

The gap between hiring Sean fucking Snyder and hiring Joey McGuire is wider than all offsides, South Austin's mom, and the two neurons rolling around inside of Harvdog's thick skull, combined. This is a grand canyon chasm between one guy's capabilities and the next. Motherfucking fuck. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Uhm isn't it the opposite with Herman?

You're only saying 6th Street is wrong because a 10-day NBA contract is only worth about 45K and guarantees less than two weeks of employment versus an assistant coach position under Herman being worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and a year of employment.

Okay, I see your point. 

Per 247, Snyder's all time recruiting list is composed of... Evan Curl and Winston Dimel (or, as I know them, "who the fuck are those guys?")  He should be an absolutely spectacular asset on the recruiting trail...

https://247sports.com/Coach/Sean-Snyder-1625/

Evan and Winston were the only two who appreciated Werther's Originals.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, campcrunk said:

Per 247, Snyder's all time recruiting list is composed of... Evan Curl and Winston Dimel (or, as I refer to them, "who the fuck are those guys?")  He should be an absolutely spectacular asset on the recruiting trail...

https://247sports.com/Coach/Sean-Snyder-1625/

Is one the son of Dana Dimel who happened to be the Co-OC at KSU? Way to go out on a limb for the low hanging fruit their Snyderlet. 

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

I feel like after Herman gets fired, he’s going to say “The Aristocrats”

Funny. I feel like he’s going to tell everyone that will listen what a POS program Texas is and how they thwarted and meddled with him at every fucking turn, taking no responsibility for anything and potentially lying to make himself look like a victim. 

• Like 1