2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

1 hour ago, BERT said:

That's why i asked

Dude, what in the holy fuck is that?!?!

This was a test from my childhood.

Playground conversation was: "Dude! You looked away during the face ripping scene! You're scared!"

"Nuh-uh! I watched it! Watched it twice! Ain't scared!"

"Raiders of the Lost Ark" had the head melting scene. "Poltergeist" had face ripping.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

I mean, I guess. I get he's taken the asshole role on this board but when you freak out people in real life it's just weird as fuck. 

I'll tag you just to double get the message across on this one, @texasstrong12

Hey bud, for someone who seems to speak so certainly about the reactions people have to CTJ in real life, it seems like you must really know him. And that's funny, because if that were the case, I'm pretty sure that would mean I know you, and I don't. Which means you're probably just repeating hearsay, or other message board bullshit. Which is fine, but I'm just going to caution you right here that the more you talk about some dude here's real life shit, the more you inch towards either intentionally on unintentionally doxxing someone. And that is some weak ass, pussy bullshit that is unacceptable. Because what, you think he's mean on the internet? FWIW, that didn't work out so well for the last guy who did it. 

Also, when you say creepy, I'm pretty sure you might be referencing the time SL Xpress went to dinner with EJ, and called him weird, and then EJ's stupid ass couldn't even remember the handle of the guy who bought him free dinner and mistakenly said CloseToJumping's handle on a podcast. And if that's what you're referencing by 995er disdain, well, you're citing a dipshit who fucked the information up in the first place. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'll tag you just to double get the message across on this one, @texasstrong12

Hey bud, for someone who seems to speak so certainly about the reactions people have to CTJ in real life, it seems like you must really know him. And that's funny, because if that were the case, I'm pretty sure that would mean I know you, and I don't. Which means you're probably just repeating hearsay, or other message board bullshit. Which is fine, but I'm just going to caution you right here that the more you talk about some dude here's real life shit, the more you inch towards either intentionally on unintentionally doxxing someone. And that is some weak ass, pussy bullshit that is unacceptable. Because what, you think he's mean on the internet? FWIW, that didn't work out so well for the last guy who did it. 

Also, when you say creepy, I'm pretty sure you might be referencing the time SL Xpress went to dinner with EJ, and called him weird, and then EJ's stupid ass couldn't even remember the handle of the guy who bought him free dinner and mistakenly said CloseToJumping's handle on a podcast. And if that's what you're referencing by 995er disdain, well, you're citing a dipshit who fucked the information up in the first place. 

Doxxing him? I haven't used his real name or posted any of his personal info. 

And no I'm not referencing what EJ Holland said. 

Edited by texasstrong12

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Doxxing him? I haven't used his real name or posted any of his personal info. 

I said inching closer. And to be clear, it doesn't take much. I'm pretty sure half the posters on this board can find out where Harvdog lives and works at this point.

My post is just a polite caution. 

1 minute ago, Bevo VIII said:

Who would have guessed Sydney would rush to white knight ctj. Fucking simp

White Knight? How the fuck did I WhiteKnight shit with a polite caution to a poster I've been having a civil back and forth with all morning? By stating the facts about the EJ Podcast shit? That's White Knighting to you? That shit is a well known and hilarious joke to all of us who pay half an attention with for years now. Which I know you don't qualify as, but nonethless can you try to at least be a little less retarded?

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I said inching closer. And to be clear, it doesn't take much. I'm pretty sure half the posters on this board can find out where Harvdog lives and works at this point.

My post is just a polite caution. 

I assumed he worked at Harvard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I, for one, refuse to believe that CTJ, SLX, and Sydney aren't merely selves of a single person who suffers from a very slight case of dissociative identity disorder. 

For the record, this one is Sydney:

giphy.gif

Agreed. And if we’re searching for evidence they’re a single person, look no further than SC’s prior post:

22 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hey bud, for someone who seems to speak so certainly about the reactions people have to CTJ in real life, it seems like you must really know him. And that's funny, because if that were the case, I'm pretty sure that would mean I know you, and I don't.

Now, if we’re looking for evidence that SC is the scary, sociopathic, “I’ll murder your whole family and eat their remains” identity, then I’ll just direct you to his entire posting history on this site, and the shag, for that matter. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Haha 1

Oh I just assumed this board was me and another guy with several socks.
That really is the case on the old site these days, and that bizarre fucker is still posting.

There are entire game threads where it's just him, posting updates to himself, all game long.

I'm not sure what kind of messed up you have to be to want to keep that shit going for months on end, but it's not normal.
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:
49 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hey bud, for someone who seems to speak so certainly about the reactions people have to CTJ in real life, it seems like you must really know him. And that's funny, because if that were the case, I'm pretty sure that would mean I know you, and I don't.

Now, if we’re looking for evidence that SC is the scary, sociopathic, “I’ll murder your whole family and eat their remains” identity, then I’ll just direct you to his entire posting history on this site, and the shag, for that matter. 

Live look at Sydney celebrating his sock accounts:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

That really is the case on the old site these days, and that bizarre fucker is still posting.

There are entire game threads where it's just him, posting updates to himself, all game long.

I'm not sure what kind of messed up you have to be to want to keep that shit going for months on end, but it's not normal.

I know we joke about @Machinator, but maybe it's an actual bot?

8 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I didn't believe you, but you are right. Hilarious

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/185872-Texas-Tech-at-Texas-Game-Thread?s=84482c831da217cb665044dc9442264f

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Damn. That guy is really having a party with himself over there. I expect his next step will be to find an abandoned outhouse, plant his flag, and declare himself king of the outhouse.

Edited by Bevo14

19 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

10 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I thought it was established that he was a paid poster. He listed shaggytexas on his LinkedIn profile. .

15 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I hope that’s a bit, becuase the only other option for someone who posts that much on current day shaggy is a sociopathic serial killer. 

13 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Damn. That guy is really having a party with himself over there. I expect his next step will be to find an abandoned outhouse, plant his flag, and declare himself king of the outhouse.

New Surly Motto?

Edited by Burt Macklin

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

I thought it was established that he was a paid poster. He listed shaggytexas on his LinkedIn profile. .

If you look, there hasn't been a post at all on the board in January. Perhaps they threw in the towel and did not renew his "content contract"

5 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

If you look, there hasn't been a post at all on the board in January. Perhaps they threw in the towel and did not renew his "content contract"

yup

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/185842-Texas-wolf?p=11991359&viewfull=1#post11991359

or whatever the fuck his name, was a paid poster. Didn't give two shits about UT or this site. Fuck that cocksucker with a fagged-out surly cock!

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.