2020 Coaching Staff

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

25 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Funny.  What amusing is how worked up everyone is getting about a process they know nothing about.  All the speculation is hilarious.  If Mensa showed up to their offices to sit down they would all be kissing his ass and taking selfies.  But since that isn’t going to happen, they sit and bitch about what they think is best for the football program and pray for us to lose so they can speculate about the next coach.      Relax.  We will be fine. 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Skipper said:

If he paired Ash with GH I wouldn't have been bitching.   But it certainly appears he's just going to fire a couple of his buddies and replace them with a couple of his other buddies.   We've seen this movie already.

He's got to be running out of buddies at this point.

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Exactly! Just like the program has been just fine for the last 10 years.

Mack’s first 3 years were a mixed bag.  He won 9 games every year and recruited like crazy.  But we weren’t playing for championships and everyone on Longhorn Fan Zone lost their mind and wanted Mack gone.  He got 10 wins in year 4.  People still complained. Point is, it takes time and patience. Clemson fans wanted to fire Dabo after his 3rd year.  Then in year 4 it all clicked. It takes 5 years to get everything in place.  If we are 7-5 after 2020, then it’s time to make a change.

8 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Mack’s first 3 years were a mixed bag.  He won 9 games every year and recruited like crazy.  But we weren’t playing for championships and everyone on Longhorn Fan Zone lost their mind and wanted Mack gone.  He got 10 wins in year 4.  People still complained. Point is, it takes time and patience. Clemson fans wanted to fire Dabo after his 3rd year.  Then in year 4 it all clicked. It takes 5 years to get everything in place.  If we are 7-5 after 2020, then it’s time to make a change.

Mack should have been fired in 2003 after the second time Bob buttfucked him in the cotton bowl 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Fuck your own face.

2 hours ago, hookem48 said:

D coord: Why aren't we interviewing multiple people and vetting the hell out of them?

O coord: Why didn't we sign the first name that popped up?

The only person that idiotic on this board is you and your simple “Texas fans are so stupid” mantra with nothing else to offer. 

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

I feel like loading up with pessimism is a very unpleasant way to go through life. 

You are a perpetual and willful dipshit with the “everything is fine” nonsense. You’re Baghdad Bob for this site and yet you fail to recognize that. Your recent “except no one will actually be flipping” comment after like 4 guys decommit and ahead of several other potential ones is particularly hilarious. Just shut the fuck up with the fake bullshit and keep the twitter updates going until Machinator slinks back. 

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

Listen DramaColt. This shitshow is mostly brought to you by $9.95ers. We have no idea what’s really going on which leads us to drown in our own imagination. If we choose to...

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

Also, I don’t subscribe to the groupthink on Ash being a terrible hire. If Herman hadn’t worked with him and we ignored his head coaching stint, like we would Muschamp, we’d probably celebrate his arrival. He was at fucking Rutgers for fucks sake.

You’ve really brought nothing to the table here except feigning a position above the fray based on the concept that Herman has his head handling a far more complicated process than we can comprehend. You should be fucking negged into having to find a new handle. The next “I get it and you guys just don’t, Herman’s got this” propaganda from you should lead to a fucking permaban. 

29 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Funny.  What amusing is how worked up everyone is getting about a process they know nothing about.  All the speculation is hilarious.  If Mensa showed up to their offices to sit down they would all be kissing his ass and taking selfies.  But since that isn’t going to happen, they sit and bitch about what they think is best for the football program and pray for us to lose so they can speculate about the next coach.  These are the same people who bitched about Mack when he was winning 10 games a season and it wasn’t enough.  

Relax.  We will be fine. 

I’ve met the guy and I know others who have as well. We’re not all waiting to be blessed by a visit from an overpaid dipshit actively failing at his job. I will happily join you at his next public appearance and call his bullshit out in public if you stand beside me. Then you can regale the crowd with how your loving relationship with Tunmise Adeloye validates him from being a fucking imbecile on social media and someone we should all love irrespective of his college choices. Should be awesome. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Funny.  What amusing is how worked up everyone is getting about a process they know nothing about.  All the speculation is hilarious.  If Mensa showed up to their offices to sit down they would all be kissing his ass and taking selfies.  But since that isn’t going to happen, they sit and bitch about what they think is best for the football program and pray for us to lose so they can speculate about the next coach.  These are the same people who bitched about Mack when he was winning 10 games a season and it wasn’t enough.  

Relax.  We will be fine. 

Fans like this is why you've been shitting the bed for 10 years. A lot of your fans just don't care enough for  CDC to actually make a bold move.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

No. And probably not after he learns of him handling that big booty Latina trainer after winning the Fiesta Bowl.  

Personally I would prefer for the reason to be that he's an overrated hack who thinks of Greg Davis as a mentor, but that clearly is not a disqualifying characteristic.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Relax.  We will be fine. 

TL;DR trust the corches!!1!

spacer.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You’ve really brought nothing to the table here except feigning a position above the fray based on the concept that Herman has his head handling a far more complicated process than we can comprehend. You should be fucking negged into having to find a new handle. The next “I get it and you guys just don’t, Herman’s got this” propaganda from you should lead to a fucking permaban. 

You need your head examined. Where have I said Herman’s got this?

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I've got no real skin in the game or ability to affect the outcome, so I might as well have fun with it. It's not like Texas football defines me in any way beyond having a weird solidarity with Cleveland fans on Sunday about knowing overhyped disappointment. 

Messingham, though. Yikes.

I just want you to be as angry and sad as all of us Tex. Where’s the alignment man?

7 hours ago, deech said:

I don't give a shit who he hires now.  If it's Major it's just another confirmation that it's bros before best qualified for the position.  Again.  So put me in the camp to give Herman whatever he wants and then this time next year CDC will bring in his own head coach.

Sort of....CDC is at the beck and call of the BMDs, since they actually write the checks.

Perhaps he guides or informs them, but I seriously doubt he makes the call, if he does the BMDs are idiots.

Completely agree though that it makes no fucking difference who Densa hires. Comfort hire or edgy or otherwise. Its only really about W's and Ls. 

Since we are not (yet) aggy , rationalization does not matter at this point. Perhaps Densa knows he is only a placeholder and merely biding his time w/ his buds.

We won't know until we see the results on the field. Everything else is stuff and nonsense.

Just win baby. 

56 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Relax.  We will be fine. 

Hi Tom. Maybe try looking into an OC hire instead of shitposting on surly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

You need your head examined. Where have I said Herman’s got this?

I think anyone with a functioning brain would get that impression from your posts. Or get the impression you’re Tom himself. With your- “Ha, Harrell is not even a good OC, glad he’s not our OC” -self

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The only person that idiotic on this board is you and your simple “Texas fans are so stupid” mantra with nothing else to offer. 

You are a perpetual and willful dipshit with the “everything is fine” nonsense. You’re Baghdad Bob for this site and yet you fail to recognize that. Your recent “except no one will actually be flipping” comment after like 4 guys decommit and ahead of several other potential ones is particularly hilarious. Just shut the fuck up with the fake bullshit and keep the twitter updates going until Machinator slinks back. 

I’ve met the guy and I know others who have as well. We’re not all waiting to be blessed by a visit from an overpaid dipshit actively failing at his job. I will happily join you at his next public appearance and call his bullshit out in public if you stand beside me. Then you can regale the crowd with how your loving relationship with Tunmise Adeloye validates him from being a fucking imbecile on social media and someone we should all love irrespective of his college choices. Should be awesome. 

Cracks me up that you are so worried about how a 16 year old behaves on social media.  Who cares? Obviously you do because you brought it up.  I was never in his position and neither were you so you don’t know how you would act.  But evidently you would not have enjoyed the process and shut it down after your massive Freshman year. 

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

He ate bad teams alive at Ole Miss, but always fizzled out badly against the good ones, and that was with Ta'amu throwing to Brown and Metcalf. Obviously the OL wasn't world-beating except Greg Little, but it was still disappointing.

Thats FUPM to a tee until VY showed up.

5 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Cracks me up that you are so worried about how a 16 year old behaves on social media.  Who cares? Obviously you do because you brought it up.  I was never in his position and neither were you so you don’t know how you would act.  But evidently you would not have enjoyed the process and shut it down after your massive Freshman year. 

Good for you, man. Keep laughing. Back rub that teenager as much as you can, too. We all think it is awesome that you guys are so close. 

This is less than ideal.  It appears that Herman fired all his coaches with no plan other than to talk to Joe Brady. Hi Joe,  bye Joe.  He better pull a fucking big dicked rabbit out of his asshole if he expects to survive another year.  Hiring Lash, Major or fucking Joe Biden from Kansas state isn't gonna satisfy any fans and if we win 10 games next year but lose to OU and don't win the Big 12 every single fan will want him gone.