2020 Coaching Staff

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Doxxing him? I haven't used his real name or posted any of his personal info. 

And no I'm not referencing what EJ Holland said. 

You know what you were doing. You made four posts specifically referencing the weak bullshit of “I know about you offline and people say you’re mean/crazy/whatever, hahahahaa nanny nanny boo boo, I know something you don’t know.” You did this after a dust-up in a couple of threads and your feelings got hurt. Congrats on the threat. 

I was playing in the beginning, but the mood all changed. You have 24,000 posts between this board and Shaggy. If you don’t think you have a visible digital footprint that a small research exercise and a little money can’t sort, let me know and I will happily disavow you of that illusion. 

There is no place for this kind of fuckwaddery on a board meant for entertainment, but if you want to see who has the conviction of their beliefs on things of this matter, I will happily join you in this tumbledown and then we can take our measure. I’ve already been through it. We can all be reached out and touched. Anyone condoning your behavior is ignorant and could also be disavowed of their illusions. 

You know what you were doing. You made four posts specifically referencing the weak bullshit of “I know about you offline and people say you’re mean/crazy/whatever, hahahahaa nanny nanny boo boo, I know something you don’t know.” You did this after a dust-up in a couple of threads and your feelings got hurt. Congrats on the threat. 
I was playing in the beginning, but the mood all changed. You have 24,000 posts between this board and Shaggy. If you don’t think you have a visible digital footprint that a small research exercise and a little money can’t sort, let me know and I will happily disavow you of that illusion. 
There is no place for this kind of fuckwaddery on a board meant for entertainment, but if you want to see who has the conviction of their beliefs on things of this matter, I will happily join you in this tumbledown and then we can take our measure. I’ve already been through it. We can all be reached out and touched. Anyone condoning your behavior is ignorant and could also be disavowed of their illusions. 

You’re such a beta. Just get doxxed and be an alpha male and force him to respect you. Got damn your post are a beating knowing how creepy you are irl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

You’re such a beta. Just get doxxed and be an alpha male and force him to respect you. Got damn your post are a beating knowing how creepy you are irl

So many people call me a beta. You’ve got me “pegged”? Anyway, if it is this personal for you, you’ve got a problem. You’re going on ignore, and if I bother you that much, you should consider the same. 

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

how many pages is this circle jerk gonna take?

We’re doing about 4 pages a day of this circle jerk.  We are 12 days out from NSD2. Assuming we hire a DT coach a couple of days after signing day, and there is therefore nothing else to talk about until then, that projects to 56 more pages of this circle jerk.  

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

We’re doing about 4 pages a day of this circle jerk.  We are 12 days out from NSD2. Assuming we hire a DT coach a couple of days after signing day, and there is therefore nothing else to talk about until then, that projects to 56 more pages of this circle jerk.  

man-saying-thank-you.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

We're leaving Carrington out to recruit until NSD2. Calm your tits in the JUGS thread.

If Carrington is going to be a "coach" until NSD2, why can't we hire the new DL coach as a "recruiting analyst" until NSD2?  Then after NSD2, they can each be reassigned.  Seems like that would be the mensa thing to do.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WBT said:

If Carrington is going to be a "coach" until NSD2, why can't we hire the new DL coach as a "recruiting analyst" until NSD2?  Then after NSD2, they can each be reassigned.  Seems like that would be the mensa thing to do.

Because believe it or not the NCAA does actually pay attention to Universities blatantly circumventing the rule about what coaches can and cannot contact recruits. Otherwise why not just have a team of "analysts" and a team of recruiters

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Like 2