2019 ALCS: Yankees vs Astros

Helobious

45 minutes ago, Helobious said:

They might pinch hit for EE, if Boone decides he might want someone up in that spot that actually has a chance of reaching base.

Umm, EE had 34 homers and 86 RBI in a little over 100 games.

So please pinch hit for him in the bottom of the 2nd...

3 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

You’re such a fucking idiot. Didn’t deserve a roster spot now. 

I’m curious what about either’s performance so far makes you think I’m wrong. EE in particular is insanely lost up there. 

The Yankees have no pitching left, this series is ending in game 5. I’m so confident that Encarnacion fucking sucks that if he gets even ONE hit the rest of the series, I’ll never post on the baseball board again. Ever. It’s out there in writing. I’ve never gambled money but I’ll offer this up. If I break my promise blacklab can IP ban me or I can be negstormed, I don’t care. Encarnacion is that goddamn terrible that I’m just not concerned. Fuck. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, spystud13 said:

I don’t give a shit about a ban, I responded to this specific statement. 

We get you have the memory of a 3-year old, but that isn’t even a troll post. That’s just being stupid. 

There was a very strong argument to be made for Ford over EE.  Lefty hitter to balance the lineup, has power, and draws walks. EE is doing none of that.

I’m curious what about either’s performance so far makes you think I’m wrong. EE in particular is insanely lost up there. 

The Yankees have no pitching left, this series is ending in game 5. I’m so confident that Encarnacion fucking sucks that if he gets even ONE hit the rest of the series, I’ll never post on the baseball board again. Ever. It’s out there in writing. I’ve never gambled money but I’ll offer this up. If I break my promise blacklab can IP ban me or I can be negstormed, I don’t care. Encarnacion is that goddamn terrible that I’m just not concerned. Fuck. 
Goodnight sweet prince

Later fuckface.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

well bye GIFwell bye GIFwell bye GIF

Edited by WBT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

boothe.jpg

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

Just take the loss, pussy.