Cowboys @ Jets: Week 6

Vic Mackey

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Remember when Zeke used to jump over tacklers and burst out of screen passes - that was about thirty pounds ago.

So what you're saying is the guy who has shown nothing but immaturity his entire life would become lazy as fuck when he gets his big payday? There's no way anyone could have seen that coming. No way. 

I mean, it's not like there's been a similarly immature Cowboys player in the recent past that got a big pay day then got lazy and became garbage. How could they see this coming?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

No they aren’t lol. Are you watching this game 0-4 jets are shitting on us. Philly will wax us 

Yes they are. The same shit was said last year when we were supposed to get beat down and we went in there and won. Don't count on Wentz being Wentz and sucking shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Dude stop. Anyone with a brain watching this game knows it’s not Dak. Take your trolling somewhere else.

Like where you went from weeks 1-3 when they were winning. This shit is all coaching, offensive and defensive, and today it’s fucking injuries. Stop this shit.

The trolling is cute most days, but now you’re getting into ignore territory.

fuck you you dak apologist.  darnold is wiping the floor with him with a shit roster around him.  you have stockholm syndrome. 

• Like 1

fuck you you dak apologist.  darnold is wiping the floor with him with a shit roster around him.  you have stockholm syndrome. 

It’s not being an apologists when it’s the fucking truth. Only idiots and trolls like you are watching this team right now and saying it’s all Daks fault.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Another guy who should be costing himself money is whoever works free agency.  I'm assuming Stephen but I know McClay, while his primary responsibility is the draft, does player evaluations for free agents.  The team failing to address safety is an enormous failure.

Not just safety but one tech tackle. That's right up the middle of the defense and this organization believes it's ok to throw scrubs there. That's about the most retarded thing ever. 

I know I’ve mentioned before I miss my dad who passed away 14 years ago October 5th...especially during football season. But he was a die hard UT/Cowboys fan and I would certainly be cutting him a wide berth today. My dad burnt all his UT shit on our driveway one year. 

• Like 2