2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

20 hours ago, pacman said:

I mean, he's good for a white guy

Pretty much...they'll keep testing him because he's young, and they'll claim he's a Euro...but in reality it's because they hate being burned by this white kid who talks a lot of trash.

Yeah Luka and KP has some struggles and still had good games. Luka magic is clutch.

Brunson, and Delon both showed up huge. Seth came in and sparked them at the right time.

Can’t wait to see Powell with this offense.

Also super smart of Rick to bench KP late when the Pels went small and KP couldn’t take advantage of the matchup...it allowed the Pels to get close late.

17 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yeah Luka and KP has some struggles and still had good games. Luka magic is clutch.

Brunson, and Delon both showed up huge. Seth came in and sparked them at the right time.

Can’t wait to see Powell with this offense.

Also super smart of Rick to bench KP late when the Pels went small and KP couldn’t take advantage of the matchup...it allowed the Pels to get close late.

Rick said KP was exhausted.  Wright has the potential to be a Patrick Beverly kind of player for this team.  I think Powell probably plays on Sunday.  Good times.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Rick said KP was exhausted.  Wright has the potential to be a Patrick Beverly kind of player for this team.  I think Powell probably plays on Sunday.  Good times.

I saw Wright had a great box score off the bench but people are raving about his defense. Was he really locking down that well?