2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

Mavs so good, NBA story of the year easily.  Dudes, these guys, a team still developing, will dominate the West very soon.  If they add just 1 more very good player, they'll be unbeatable. Does the $ work on that?  Free agency in 8 months and Dallas might be the favs in 20-21.  I

1 hour ago, Ths71 said:

14da46cabac8978663336d22aa6d299d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s not even as bad as the one that Luka got T’d up over.  That one was a true hack. 
but this one was out in the open with 6 seconds left in a 2 pt game. 
shoulda gone for the win anyway. Lots of basketball this week, no reason to add 5 more minutes. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

9 hours ago, dcar00 said:

unfortunately for Luka he plays for the only owner the refs actually hate.  bad news, he's going to get dirk'd by NBA refs.  good news, he's such a stud he will likely overcome it.  I hope Cuban just works it behind the scenes this time.

Do the refs and league still hate Cuban? I feel he has toned it way down since his early days. Maybe it hasn't been as prevalent since we have been irrelevant since winning it all. I know the whole sexual harassment was a big black eye but that was a behind the scenes ordeal and not to do with the refs.

Also, Luka came out publicly and said he needs to tone it down with the refs. Very humble and self aware.

22 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Do the refs and league still hate Cuban? I feel he has toned it way down since his early days. Maybe it hasn't been as prevalent since we have been irrelevant since winning it all. I know the whole sexual harassment was a big black eye but that was a behind the scenes ordeal and not to do with the refs.

Also, Luka came out publicly and said he needs to tone it down with the refs. Very humble and self aware.

i absolutely hate how luka throws his hands up or does the harden headshot every other time down the floor.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gsoda3 said:

i absolutely hate how luka throws his hands up or does the harden headshot every other time down the floor.  

Same. Even us Mavs fans hate it. Complaining to the refs is the biggest beating in any sport in general. I don't want him to try and rely on getting calls like Harden does. He is too talented for that. Definitely vocalize to the refs about certain calls but never every single time down. It is a beating. But he is young. He will learn. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Same. Even us Mavs fans hate it. Complaining to the refs is the biggest beating in any sport in general. I don't want him to try and rely on getting calls like Harden does. He is too talented for that. Definitely vocalize to the refs about certain calls but never every single time down. It is a beating. But he is young. He will learn. 

Just make sure Zavala sits this one out.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CBT said:

5th game in 8 days. Scheduled loss. No legs on D or jumpers.

Yeah not surprising.  Scheduled Loss is right.  Still made a game of it though at the end...but you could tell they were worn down.  The Kings got WAY too many 2nd chance points and put back and the Mavs didn't block out at all.

6 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

It was looking like Luka might have another huge night and sit the 4th but pistons go on a 15-2 run with luka on the bench for the final 2:30 to close out the third and mavs only up 10. Looks like Luka might actually have to play the 4th?

6 points and 2 assists from another 40 pt triple double