2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

That's why he got T'd up? Fucking ridiculous.  

Nice win by the Mavs on the road against a damn good team

2 hours ago, CBT said:

That seems to be what Twitter is confirming. He’s never had a Tech in his 4 year career until that.

yeah they showed a replay of him turning to the ref and yelling "and 1".  those refs were not the best tonight.

5 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

With all the talk about Iggy, why the fuck is there no talk about bringing Vince Carter back for a little veteran wing help? 

i can't tell if you're serious or saying it sarcastically, but I'll ride with serious. The Iggy hype is for a good defender to defend bigger wings. Vince is a not so fleet-footed 43 year old shooting 34% and 27% from 3 so probably not worth taking minutes from anybody

1 minute ago, crum said:

i can't tell if you're serious or saying it sarcastically, but I'll ride with serious. The Iggy hype is for a good defender to defend bigger wings. Vince is a not so fleet-footed 43 year old shooting 34% and 27% from 3 so probably not worth taking minutes from anybody

He’s also not a bitch, and I say that as someone who was a pretty big Iggy fan until his current shenanigans began.

Just now, conVINCEd said:

He’s also not a bitch, and I say that as someone who was a pretty big Iggy fan until his current shenanigans began.

oh i hate what iggy is doing and i don't particularly want him, but vince just isn't a role player on a contender right now

Yeah love Vince, but nope.

Honestly don't want Iggy either.  It'll take the only good tradeable asset they have(the GSW 2nd rounder) to get a guy who only wants to play on the West Coast for a couple of months.  And looks like he's being a bitch. No thanks..

We have to figure out this home game shit.

We are 7th now, but won't be for long.  They're going to go on a nice run when Luka gets back...real soft spot of the schedule, especially if THIS KP keeps showing up.

They won't drop past the 7th seed...pretty secure in the 5-7 range IMO.