2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

5 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Wait.  I just saw the replay.  How in the mother F is that goaltending?

It wasn't but the ball went right to the Hawks player and he put it right back in. Wouldn't have mattered either way. Another loss where the game is tight at the end. Motto for this team this year.

• Like 1

Of course it would have mattered. They stopped play. They blew the whistle. Players stopped playing. I’ve never seen anything like that.

Out of all the awesome things that have happened to this team this year, why focus on some close losses?!!

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Attention seeking moron 

Has he retired any more numbers from players that never suited up for Dallas? 

That loss had zero to do with the refs. It was another loss in crunch time where the game was close. Trae Young made shots and we didn't. 

Edited by Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seeing that they are playing another terrible team tonight makes me question even more the decision to sit both kp and Luka against the hawks. Why not Luka Saturday and kp tonight?

and maybe, you know, go 2-0 against two teams with wins in the teens. 

My understanding is no back to backs for KP at all. But I do agree that sitting them both was a mistake. Luka should have played limited minutes

My espn widget says that tomorrow’s game at SA is even. That’s interesting. 

I saw this too and then when I checkEd today it was -4.5. I kept thinking I was missing some angle (spurs finally home after long road trip, played well in last game, Mavs battling injuries), and I ultimately pussied out. Mavs should thank for me not jinxing them.

Fuck Fox and this Fox Sports regional bullshit. All of the services are cutting them. Dish, Sling and now Youtube TV. They air the Rangers, Mavs and Stars games. How would one go about watching them now? I relied on those 3 services to watch them and now all of them have dropped them. And this does not seem like one of those deals where they eventually get a deal. Dish has had Fox Sports regional dropped since last year. With no plans in bringing them back.

1 minute ago, CBT said:

Isn't there a reddit that posts them? Ask in the NBA thread, I think someone posted another site to use to stream. 

Yeah I could find them on reddit but I would want to watch them on tv preferably. Kodi used to be reliable for this but the main sports channels have went away. I could always hook my laptop to my tv but I'd prefer not to.

I have been jumping from streaming services for this reason. Without Fox sports regional, you are cut off from all the local sports besides NFL.

22 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Fuck Fox and this Fox Sports regional bullshit. All of the services are cutting them. Dish, Sling and now Youtube TV. They air the Rangers, Mavs and Stars games. How would one go about watching them now? I relied on those 3 services to watch them and now all of them have dropped them. And this does not seem like one of those deals where they eventually get a deal. Dish has had Fox Sports regional dropped since last year. With no plans in bringing them back.

The Fox SW thing was the straw that broke the camel's back for me on Dish. I cancelled a couple of months ago and just stream the games I want to see. For example: just google Mavericks Spurs + crackstream or grandma stream or buffstream. Then just watch on your phone or connect your phone to an hdmi port on your tv if you want to watch on a big screen. 

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Ive been thoroughly disgusted with the whole thing. I cancelled FuboTV streaming after they dropped FSSW. I wasnt watching as much European soccer as I anticipated. I get frustrated with the whole thing trying to research it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Ive been thoroughly disgusted with the whole thing. I cancelled FuboTV streaming after they dropped FSSW. I wasnt watching as much European soccer as I anticipated. I get frustrated with the whole thing trying to research it. 

Hulu, according to them will give you access to FSSW plus FSSW+. Fine. Problem is, that if you have bundled with another streaming service. Then you have to cancel. Which is fine. Then go back to Hulu and order then go back and add the streaming service and you get a credit. 

Someone just needs to get a clue here and put a bundle together for all sports streaming for the American sports consumer. Id easily pay for the ease of being able to watch what I want on one platform. So would random assholes all over the country. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Hulu, according to them will give you access to FSSW plus FSSW+. Fine. Problem is, that if you have bundled with another streaming service. Then you have to cancel. Which is fine. Then go back to Hulu and order then go back and add the streaming service and you get a credit. 

Someone just needs to get a clue here and put a bundle together for all sports streaming for the American sports consumer. Id easily pay for the ease of being able to watch what I want on one platform. So would random assholes all over the country. 

After a lot of reading about it last night, Sinclair Media is trying to have a monopoly in the broadcast world and they almost do by now. Fox no longer owns the RSN's. Big Fox only owns Fox, Fox Sports 1 and 2 and some others like BTN. Disney bought up the Fox Sports RSN's but the feds made them sell it. Sinclair bought it and in less than a year, 4 carriers dropped them. Dish, Sling, Fubo and now YTTV. The last 3 were huge players in the cord cutting world. Especially for sports. YTTV was $35/month in the beginning and had anything a sports fan could want. It then went up by $15/month all because they added HGTV and their channels. I got away from cable to get away from all that useless channels to me. Now they don't carry a huge selling point which were the Fox Sports RSN's, which broadcast the local teams for so many areas. And how convenient that the only cord cutting service that now carries them is Hulu, which is owned by guess who? Disney. Who originally had them. Some think Sinclair is in bed with them and purposely forced the other carriers out of the market to drive more business back to the original owners at Disney. It's all a bunch of bullshit and us customers suffer.

YTTV is definitely going to lose a lot of subscribers as so many took to the internet to say they are switching and cancelling. But they are going to save about $450-500 million every year not having to carry them. So they will pocket those profits and damn sure won't lower their rates. Yet if they get even the slightest new channels, they raised their rates by 40%. Sounds like a bait and switch because their main selling point was Fox Sports RSN because so many other carriers dropped them. Knowing they did not have a long term contract in place. But good thing it is just a month to month service. I already cancelled mine last night.

• Like 1

I just made the mistake of opening our DirecTV bill (that my wife pays).  Fucking $165 and we barely watch tv in my house.  But Mavs and Premier League are a must.  So I immediately went and checked out DirecTV Now.  At $80/mo, can someone tell me why I shouldn't switch?  That $80 includes 60+ channels, HBO/Max (which we don't have now), all the sports channels we watch, and local channels.

I suck at figuring out all this streaming BS.

Edited by threesheets