2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RexWilson said:

We need a security team to keep Luka away from alligators.  I follow several Mavs on social media, and they appear to be having the most fun of any of the bubble teams.  Haven’t seen any bitching or complaining.  I think that bodes well for us to exceed expectations.

• Like 1

We need a security team to keep Luka away from alligators.  I follow several Mavs on social media, and they appear to be having the most fun of any of the bubble teams.  Haven’t seen any bitching or complaining.  I think that bodes well for us to exceed expectations.

Agreed... let’s fuck around and win the whole thing!
  • Like 2

Curry picked up where he left off.  8/8 and 6/6 from deep.  Luka was something like 14/5/6 in less than 20 minutes.   I didn’t’t see as much rust as I was expecting to see.  A couple more of these and we should see see some pretty good basketball.  Lakers starters looked good too.

Tip in 13 minutes. First game is basically a playoff game - Pelicans playing to stay alive, Jazz playing for seeding.

In the late fixture the Lakers have little to play for but the Clippers are playing to stave off teams 3-5 in the seeding.