2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

Close to 15% through the season and we are starting to see where minutes need to be allocated. I've never seen an NBA team where 10 guys are averaging 20 minutes per game. We don't need part time starters we need a solid starting 5 with 3-5 key reserves and then the mop up duty crew

Who needs to play more

1. Wright-aka Pat Bev lite/ Solid defense, scrappy player gets loose buckets, can drop dimes 

2. THJ- next coming of Vinnie "the Microwave" Johnson/ best scoring option past Luka and KP, He should starts honestly

3. JJ- Puerto Rican Papi/Where the fuck is he? He gets visually buried on the bench behind You Rang's big ass. Ricky C can't see him I guess.

4. Kleber- the German Eduardo Najera/ active in defense, can hit open shots so stretches the floor

Who needs to play less

1. The "other" Curry- game more like his dad than his brother/ I get it he can shoot threes except he's not this year, he's listening to Foreigner Cold as Ice on repeat, other than the perceived sharpshooting he's a body getting in the way while the adults play

2. Dwight P-the understudy of Lob City/ He catches lobs and finishes. Congrats you can do the easiest thing in the NBA for a 7 footer

3. Brunson-the 6 second shot clock/ I'm a huge fan of his game. I thought based on last year he was going to lock down starting PG. Now he seems eager to prove that and jacks up every chance he gets. Because of it, his passing (his best attribute IMO) is gone

25 minutes ago, BallamaticBevo said:

Close to 15% through the season and we are starting to see where minutes need to be allocated. I've never seen an NBA team where 10 guys are averaging 20 minutes per game. We don't need part time starters we need a solid starting 5 with 3-5 key reserves and then the mop up duty crew

Who needs to play more

1. Wright-aka Pat Bev lite/ Solid defense, scrappy player gets loose buckets, can drop dimes 

2. THJ- next coming of Vinnie "the Microwave" Johnson/ best scoring option past Luka and KP, He should starts honestly

3. JJ- Puerto Rican Papi/Where the fuck is he? He gets visually buried on the bench behind You Rang's big ass. Ricky C can't see him I guess.

4. Kleber- the German Eduardo Najera/ active in defense, can hit open shots so stretches the floor

Who needs to play less

1. The "other" Curry- game more like his dad than his brother/ I get it he can shoot threes except he's not this year, he's listening to Foreigner Cold as Ice on repeat, other than the perceived sharpshooting he's a body getting in the way while the adults play

2. Dwight P-the understudy of Lob City/ He catches lobs and finishes. Congrats you can do the easiest thing in the NBA for a 7 footer

3. Brunson-the 6 second shot clock/ I'm a huge fan of his game. I thought based on last year he was going to lock down starting PG. Now he seems eager to prove that and jacks up every chance he gets. Because of it, his passing (his best attribute IMO) is gone

Is this satire?