2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

5 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Hope so, but I don’t want him going until he is absolutely ready. Casey and Rick have a good track record there, but this is the kind of injury that you want to rest properly.

Last I read he was a full participant in practice. Kid is 20 years old and heals pretty quick still. I would bet if he's back they might limit him to 25-28 minutes. 

I'm glad he actually said something.  This BS about Tall players/Bigs needing to be in the post is so antiquated.

If they want to call KP out for not really performing all that well when Luka is in the game, cool.  What he was doing when Luka was gone(about 22 and 13 and a 2 blocks or so a game), is what he should be doing now.  That's not the current NBA and that's damn sure not this offense or team. 

Besides they're criticizing a player for his style of play when he's doing exactly what Rick and this offense calling for...and why would they even think of changing what's maybe the best offense of all time?

Second night of a back to back. Legs just weren't there. LAL played decent D, but Dallas missed so many good looks. Wish it was a better showing for TV, but whatever, on to the next one.

At the end, the announcers noted that LA “held” Dallas to 37% shooting, which I thought was funny after our boys had just missed 10 straight open looks.

Just wasn’t our night.