2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:
Yeah getting worked up about us retiring number 24 is weird. If that’s how the Mavs want to honor Kobe then let ‘em.

It's a dumb, emotional, attention seeking reaction to a death. Not one other team did this. Because it wasn't necessary. And definitely not just hours after the incident. How about Mark Aguirre who actually wore 24 for this franchise?

Quit getting so worked up, bro

5 hours ago, Drew said:

That's one of them games you just throw the game film in the trash and forget about it.  Sucks, but it happens(even the Lakers and Bucks have had a game like this this season)

Yep - Nuggets has the same kind of night last night in Memphis. Can't afford to lose a lot of them in the Western Conference, but some nights are just off. Big game against Houston coming up on ESPN Friday night. . 

What I love is the idiots, in that very thread, saying Luka is "out of shape" because he rolled his ankle again.  Some say he needs to work on "core strength" and I'm like WTF?!?

He's not pulling a hamstring time and time again, or hurting a knee or hip constantly...ankle rolls are extremely flukey and usually have nothing to do with the player that rolls his ankle, as much as being caught landing on another players foot. God some people in this fan base are so stupid.

To be fair, they've been talking about changing it from West for a LONG time. Even Jerry West said it was time.  

If it's not Jordan, than who else?  I could see Kobe getting that honor, and he could have gotten before he died IMO.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:45 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

1) I love this crazy lineup. This is like the bad news bears.
2) Vince Carter looks great. The motherfucker is 43. He’s Tracy McGrady’s cousin. His OLDER cousin.
3) Delon Wright is STILL not starting

Rick is very anal about his bench.  Even when guys are missing he wants Delon off the bench.  It's why you had Broekoff starting the other night.