Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

They keep getting injured because they've lost sight of fundamental defense, including tackling.  And because of Orlando's goofball calls, they're constantly out of position and having to make diving and other awkward tackles.

Not surprisingly, this was the story when Diaz was coaching. 

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Roach

Jamison

Coburn

CJ

Sammy

Duv

Eagles

7 minutes ago, ousux said:

Only players worth a fuck tonight..

Ossai

Rojo

Overshown

Dicker the kicker

And at times..Sam and DevDuv, at other times not so much

Edit- CJ had a couple clutch grabs as well, but didn't exactly dominate like he should

Man you guys are tough on Ingram. 

4 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:

What the mother fucking happened? Texas is up 14-3 and seems like an easy route going to happen. I'm at a family campout so I go tend to family things.
After getting things wrapped up for the night I turn the game on to see Texas having to drive for a game winning drive.
Somebody on that God damn coaching staff has some explaining to do and I suspect it better start with Orlando.

Bad play calls on 2 4th and shorts near midfield.  Gave KU momentum.  Lots of sloppy execution in the first half by Sam and the receivers left us with those 4th downs.  Sloppy blocking too.

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

I don't think he can extend his arm. Shame on the coaches for not having backups ready to play in his place. He's obviously severely injured. 

Yup. Sad thing is, his backup Overshown is out there injured and covering for someone else too. I don't know how the coaches can have a 3 deep at every DB position...I don't even know who you would move back there from the O...

What happened to Tyler Owens? Thought he was gonna be playing a little. They've had some serious bad luck at DB though.

How many guys out? 4? Then how many playing hurt? 

5 minutes ago, bullet said:

That is one of Hermann's weaknesses.  His teams have a history of playing down (or up) to the opponent.

Its a win.  Every team has one ugly game.

And I don't think we face a better passer than Stanley the rest of the season.  Not sure I've seen one all season.  So our secondary has a chance not to let us get blown out.

That's because we aren't going to make the Big 12 title game and get to see Hurts again.

6 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

The crazy part is, if you'd just teach these guys how to fucking tackle and turn and look for the ball which is Defense 101 level shit, we'd be fine.  Instead you've got guys diving at the ball runner's shoes, flailing their arms at guys, overrunning the play, and never looking back for the ball while wildly waving their arms in the opposing receiver's face and just begging the refs to throw a flag.

This ain't rocket science shit trying to stop Tom Brady from carving you up.  It's just basic defensive technique.  Yet clearly that's beyond the ability of our highly paid coaches to impart to these top level recruits.  Coastal Carolina can pull it off somehow, but it's too much for us. 

On that last TD they were grabbing at the ball and gave the runner another 15-20 yards with 3! guys trying to tackle him.  Not that it mattered since they scored on the next play, but it could have.

What the mother fucking happened? Texas is up 14-3 and seems like an easy route going to happen. I'm at a family campout so I go tend to family things.
After getting things wrapped up for the night I turn the game on to see Texas having to drive for a game winning drive.
Somebody on that God damn coaching staff has some explaining to do and I suspect it better start with Orlando.
rout
  • Like 1

That is one of Hermann's weaknesses.  His teams have a history of playing down (or up) to the opponent.
Its a win.  Every team has one ugly game.
And I don't think we face a better passer than Stanley the rest of the season.  Not sure I've seen one all season.  So our secondary has a chance not to let us get blown out.

Chicken or the egg.

How good of a passer was Stanley before Orlando? Our defense tends to make superstars out of folks.
  • Like 4

Now that the game is over...

Earlier this week, on my way into work some fucking asshole decided to run into my car and drive away.. my car was totaled and I was the *lucky* recipient of a concussion.  I plan on pursing the shitbag for the fucking inexcusable human being that they are. Concentrating has not been my strong suit this week. FWPD and my insurance discovered that the car that hit me was uninsured. Fortunately, it was at a location with cameras. I'm confident this shitbag will be caught and nailed to the wall as they deserve. Unfortunately, I wont be able to have MY car back. I'm mostly back to my own shit, but it's still difficult to concentrate without getting a headache.

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

I love him but still the negative plays, that shit don't seem to happen with RoJo

There was one hand-off Sam made that was ridiculous. Keontay never had a chance with all the defenders running through the OL like swiss cheese. Sam should have kept that ball.

1 minute ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Now that the game is over...

Earlier this week, on my way into work some fucking asshole decided to run into my car and drive away.. my car was totaled and I was the *lucky* recipient of a concussion.  I plan on pursing the shitbag for the fucking inexcusable human being that they are. Concentrating has not been my strong suit this week. FWPD and my insurance discovered that the car that hit me was uninsured. Fortunately, it was at a location with cameras. I'm confident this shitbag will be caught and nailed to the wall as they deserve. Unfortunately, I wont be able to have MY car back. I'm mostly back to my own shit, but it's still difficult to concentrate without getting a headache.

Sorry to hear that dude, that sucks. Take it easy and drink lots of water, it sounds silly but keep your eyes off screens for a month or so as much as you can.

Karma will balance it out for the fucker

It's who we are this season.