Tac Oh Hell

RPM

Not sure I agree about Del Taco being better either.  They seem like they are everything Taco Bell is but worse.  Meat is often puréed to a consistency no longer resembling meat and everything is covered in some ranch or sauce making it a wet mess. 

I'm not afraid to admit I'll hit up a couple crunchy tacos and fire sauce every now and again.
And i remember when I was Brisket's boys age, we would buy those 10 packs of crunchy tacos and get after it. 

That should be something you wear as a badge of honor. Crunchy with fire sauce and a dew had been my staple go to for decades.

Never thought of getting a party pack. 3 crunchy isn’t quite enough to fill me and my 2 kids are good for 1.5 tacos each. I can bump that to 4-5 and still have leftovers for another meal…thanks for the idea

So I'm posting from the Taco Bell Cantina. It's pretty nice here. Fire pits, connect 4, Cornhole, and frozen margaritas.

PXL-20210812-025301850.jpg

Edit - they need to get better at the basic taco bell stuff. They totally fucked up our order. 

Edited by ajax

37 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I just make my own, DIY style.  One bean burrito, unrolled, then one crunchy taco, wrap it up, boom!

I've done this too, it was good, but it's not the same without the convenience and sadness of buying one at Taco Bell, usually after midnight.

46 minutes ago, royiv said:

If you can't pay, does it call you a negligent parent, spray you with pepper spray, and tell you to come back when you have money.  Because that feels like where we're at in other parts of society.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

I've had the nacho fires before. It was not pleasant.

Happened to eat some tacoB about a week ago for the first time in over 20yrs. Just had  2 crispy tacos and a couple bites of a grilled burrito thing which I didn’t like. Tacos are tacos I thought, 2 won’t kill me. Well, they didn’t kill me but I sure wished I was dead on the toilet later. 

On 8/14/2021 at 8:52 AM, Horn Draoi said:

Date night for wife and I in the mid-70’s (poors, in student housing) was 2 burrito supremes at 99 cents each and a single medium Dr Pepper; I still get random cravings for a Burrito Supreme and maybe even 59 cent pintos and cheese,,,,

Pintos and cheese isn’t on the menu anymore and it’s a damn shame. 

• Like 1