4th Democratic Debate - Ohio - CNN

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Pretty sure they’ve been instructed to be silent 

Ah, that makes more sense because Kamela was obviously thrown off when she kinda paused for what she thought would have been a crowd pleaser and there was an awkward half pause that it seemed like she expected an interruption.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

First debate for Tom Steyer. 

I recommend drinking heavily. 

This is going to be a disaster. 

Correct. 

Not even going to bother to watch everyone on stage go for their Breakout Moment (tm) and race each other to the left.  Hopefully they don't completely torpedo their chances in the general too badly tonight.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Such a stupid thing for Warren to expose herself on. Everyone knows that middle class taxes will go up. 

You know better. You know you don’t go full Kerry and say stupid shit on tv even if it’s true and well known. 

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

I could listen to Pete and Warren debate all night. I really don't want to hear from anywhere else.

Just one man's opinion.

A lot of people end up in bankruptcy, too, because we have a society that currently doesn't save money. For a lot of people there is no such thing as delayed gratification. It's now, now, now. Put it on the card! Fuck you, I'll pay 30-50% more if I want to!