4th Democratic Debate - Ohio - CNN

Hugo Stiglitz

Yeah I really like Warren but she needs to quit dodging that question.

I know it’s too much to ask that voters listen to the complex answer that yes, taxes will go up but that should be offset by reductions in what the middle class pays for in private insurance.

She’s a great storyteller in tying her policies with real life examples. She needs to tell and sell that story.

She has plenty of time and the skills to tell it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah I really like Warren but she needs to quit dodging that question.

I know it’s too much to ask that voters listen to the complex answer that yes, taxes will go up but that should be offset by reductions in what the middle class pays for in private insurance.

She’s a great storyteller in tying her policies with real life examples. She needs to tell and sell that story.

She has plenty of time and the skills to tell it.

Nah. Stop pretending Dems can change the game. The game sucks, but it must be played. She’s got the right strategy. 

Just now, softlynow said:

Nah. Stop pretending Dems can change the game. The game sucks, but it must be played. She’s got the right strategy. 

She does, and this comes from someone who is against M4A. No need to cave to the stupid gotcha questions that by answering has nothing but downside and soundbites for Trump. She is doing it perfectly, and Bernie is lead blocking for her, whether intentionally or not.

Just now, BradInATX said:

She does, and this comes from someone who is against M4A. No need to cave to the stupid gotcha questions that by answering has nothing but downside and soundbites for Trump. She is doing it perfectly, and Bernie is lead blocking for her, whether intentionally or not.

Yeah this is notable. Bernie got flak for how the ‘16 nomination process played out. But it looks like if it’s Warren closing him out he’s ok with it, and doesn’t want to be on record in a way that slows the flow of Bernie Bros support to her. 

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Is Warren's anti-Facebook/Google/Apple stance and Zuckerberg cozying up to Trump the end of the very poorly maintained facade that these giant tech companies are woke and green and love people?

iPhones are made with slave labor. They’re the most republican of companies