Chow Yun Fat gives China the Middle Finger

PRONG HORN

When asked about being banned in mainland China after voicing support for the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong, actor Chow Yun-fat simply replied, “I’ll just make less then”.

http://shanghaiist.com/2014/10/27/actor-chow-yun-cat-responds-to-prc-ban-after-supporting-protests/?fbclid=IwAR0gTpWWeuNis01O9kKjWsmLRBl_ANivkA3UJvmJY1pNwN79r__ZiwZ6JRI

giphy.gif

Esqws4v.jpg

• Like 5

For the record he's already fabulously wealthy. Almost a billionaire in US dollars. He's also well known for being very frugal. He made news not long ago that he's giving away an overwhelming majority of his wealth to some charity or another. I don't remember what cause it was though.

12 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

For the record he's already fabulously wealthy. Almost a billionaire in US dollars. He's also well known for being very frugal. He made news not long ago that he's giving away an overwhelming majority of his wealth to some charity or another. I don't remember what cause it was though.

Cool. It's both refreshing and surprising when you find out someone isn't a total piece of shit.