South Park

RPM

This season has been great. Randy in China predated the NBA incident, but they nailed it. Tonight was pretty good with the There Will Be Blood homage and Daniel Plainview. 

I want a Tegrity burger.

Edited by RPM
  • Like 2

On 10/17/2019 at 12:46 AM, RPM said:

This season has been great. Randy in China predated the NBA incident, but they nailed it. Tonight was pretty good with the There Will Be Blood homage and Daniel Plainview. 

I want a Tegrity burger.

“This tastes like shit.”

”Keep eating...”

• 2 weeks later...

PC Principal telling the kids what they couldn't dress up as for Halloween was pretty good.  

If any of you fucking girls show up as Moana, I swear to god...

Winnie the Pooh as the Annihilation bear was pretty good too.

Edited by WBT

12 hours ago, WBT said:

Everyone in town being fed up with Tegridy farms was one of their best meta plots in awhile.  That shit got old fast.

Totally agree, I was tired of it and I think Matt and Trey knew most people were tired of it. I loved how once they got back to "South Park" it was just the boys playing football and Cartman spouting off childish vulgar shit, made me crack up immediately.

So good...and of course the Social Media PC warriors are up in arms...

It's all fun when Southpark is making fun of China, and Trump, and Conservatives, and racists...but actually call out something in the Trans/LGBT community, and NOW they've crossed the line?

• Like 2

So good...and of course the Social Media PC warriors are up in arms...

It's all fun when Southpark is making fun of China, and Trump, and Conservatives, and racists...but actually call out something in the Trans/LGBT community, and NOW they've crossed the line?
Are they really? I guess the PC Babies aren't really growing up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

Think matt and trey need to get on it considering what's been going on.  They will have so much material. Can imagine randy at costco hoarding TP. Cartman licking people's faces. 

I need a good laugh. 

I was thinking this yesterday. Just whip up a 3 part mini-series sort of like they did with Imagination Land. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...