Elijah Cummings has died

elfenix

7 hours ago, Jhawk said:

A career politician who was the only one that could fix the problems but always seemed to come up short like so many of his peers, regardless of party. 

Rip. 

That is not how you do it.  He was a great man who solved many problems facing America today. Truly a man of vision.  See, that's how you do it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yep, the usual very butthurt suspects always chime in.  

Waaaaaahh you trampled all over our venerated observances, and sacred cows, you trampled all over our venerated observances, and sacred cows.

Classy as always, On Board.  Why don't you hang out on the Va Tech website and post your stupid comments.  I'm sure you'll find more like minded people there.

8 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yep, the usual very butthurt suspects always chime in.  

Waaaaaahh you trampled all over our venerated observances, and sacred cows, you trampled all over our venerated observances, and sacred cows.

The guys who’s afraid of Hillary Clinton is calling people pussies. You’re my favorite of the rubes because you’re the most easily conned.

Rip. Don’t have to agree with him on literally anything to understand that we lost an important voice and a good person. 

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

The guys who’s afraid of Hillary Clinton is calling people pussies. You’re my favorite of the rubes because you’re the most easily conned.

Rip. Don’t have to agree with him on literally anything to understand that we lost an important voice and a good person. 

I have not posted one negative thing about Mr. Cummings.  My OP was after Turkelton posted something (that didn't seem that negative at all) and was immediately neg repped because his comment wasn't approved by the cabal.

23 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I have not posted one negative thing about Mr. Cummings.  My OP was after Turkelton posted something (that didn't seem that negative at all) and was immediately neg repped because his comment wasn't approved by the cabal.

Tell me . . . does a dickhead wander through life completely unaware that he's a dickhead?

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Classy as always, On Board.  Why don't you hang out on the Va Tech website and post your stupid comments.  I'm sure you'll find more like minded people there.

Still have no clue why a VCU person is posting on a Texas board.