Someone should visit this site.

ROFL BOX

Probably the most interesting aspect of it is the response to Mr. Birde-mann's (birdman?  Fits) grievance on the family law attorney, Brandon, he hired to get unsupervised access to his kids.

Although it seems his baby mama did him pretty dirty while he was knocked silly, there apparently was a goodly history of domestic violence prior to the accident.  

Jeana Lungwitz is the director of the Domestic Violence Clinic at UT Law.  She, more accurately third-year law students, assisted baby mama in getting a DV protective order, which altered the custody arrangements.

37 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fair use.  Comment, criticism, parody; no impact on commercial value of original work.

I'd say if there's any commercial value at all, it is as a Black Mirror episode that could only come about via lots and lots of free publicity, so if anything, it has been enhanced by this thread.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:21 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Probably the most interesting aspect of it is the response to Mr. Birde-mann's (birdman?  Fits) grievance on the family law attorney, Brandon, he hired to get unsupervised access to his kids.

Although it seems his baby mama did him pretty dirty while he was knocked silly, there apparently was a goodly history of domestic violence prior to the accident.  

Jeana Lungwitz is the director of the Domestic Violence Clinic at UT Law.  She, more accurately third-year law students, assisted baby mama in getting a DV protective order, which altered the custody arrangements.

Jeana is good people. They don’t take borderline cases in my experience. If the DV Clinic is on the case, I will go ahead and assume the respondent has a history of DV. 

edit:

His attorney he filed a grievance against was Sarah Brandon. How do I say this without being rude... not a surprise. 

I would never take a case like his, but some attorneys will take any case if they have the $$. 

Edited by hornian
  • Like 1