Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

Single-issue foreign policy isolationists. People who like rand Paul and people who like Noam Chomsky. Politics, strange bedfellows, horseshoe theory, whathaveyou...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Chomsky and people like him are Russian agents. [/Resistance Twitter Army] Shit, Chomsky has been accused of spouting Kremlin talking points for decades. The problem with the current rise of Neo Mccarthyism is it reinforces the status qou and any criticism of U.S. foreign policy is a Kremlin talking point. Kinda weird how there is always a group on either side of the aisle at a given point in time that attempts to discredit anyone who criticizes U.S. foreign policy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Party_Taco said:

Pretty much...

The manner in which she made the last debate is highly suspect. You can put me in the “who the hell is supporting her?!” camp.

I know two Tulsi-ites. Both are rough-edged, really smart women. One of them is a chef and the other is an artist and they are both good at what they do. They are just both a bit touched on this one topic.

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Well, she's polling stronger than I am, so there's that.

Heh, she makes my poll strong too, lulz

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

Single-issue foreign policy isolationists. People who like rand Paul and people who like Noam Chomsky. Politics, strange bedfellows, horseshoe theory, whathaveyou...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, back to the two women above. Both are probably Chomsky-ites who really, really hate the DNC.

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I always figured the Clintons to be tools of the Chinamen. Y'know, the dog that didn't bark.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

But Chomsky and people like him are Russian agents. [/Resistance Twitter Army] Shit, Chomsky has been accused of spouting Kremlin talking points for decades. The problem with the current rise of Neo Mccarthyism is it reinforces the status qou and any criticism of U.S. foreign policy is a Kremlin talking point. Kinda weird how there is always a group on either side of the aisle at a given point in time that attempts to discredit anyone who criticizes U.S. foreign policy.

Neo Mccarthyism, I like that. 

Oh that’s good Tony. 

7 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

I think she's a useful idiot and Russia is  backing her any way they can.   I don't think she's purposely colluding, but you can be an intelligence "asset" without realizing it. 

This is the correct answer. She is a moron who has no clue she is being used by a foreign adversary. Listening to her talk about anything of substance is like listening to Michael Scott giving out love advice. 

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

Anyone that believes this is fucking insane. Like should be purged from the population insane. 

Chords like you, who refuse to / fake to have an opinion are the fucking worst.  You love trump. Admit it or admit he is a what he is, a fucking moron. You won’t do it, because you are a fucking coward.  You’ll just go on complaining and not doing shit, cause that is the easy path.  Sad!  Very Tulsi of you 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Imagine thinking Russia doesn’t have any US politicians compromised. 

Some people in Louisiana fuck chickens.

Hugo lives in Louisiana.

Therefore Hugo fucks  chickens.

* Hugo, this is not how logic works.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

LMAO. 

Broken. People have truly lost their minds. 

“She doesn’t share my exact opinions”. “That’s dangerous, she must be KGB”

the left and it’s media parallel the Nazis more and more every day. 

Page 2 for Godwin’s law

3 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Chords like you, who refuse to / fake to have an opinion are the fucking worst.  You love trump. Admit it or admit he is a what he is, a fucking moron. You won’t do it, because you are a fucking coward.  You’ll just go on complaining and not doing shit, cause that is the easy path.  Sad!  Very Tulsi of you 

LongSkinnyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.

4 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

LMAO. 

Broken. People have truly lost their minds. 

“She doesn’t share my exact opinions”. “That’s dangerous, she must be KGB”

the left and it’s media parallel the Nazis more and more every day. 

I'm OK with you voting for her.

• Like 2

Trump pushed the same US foreign policy and talking points that Putin wants pushed.

Putin helped get Trump elected.

Tulsi pushes the same US foreign policy and talking points that Putin wants pushed. 

It isn't a coincidence that Richard Spencer, Steve Bannon, Ron Paul, Drudge, and Tucker Carlson all express support for her.

This isn't hard.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Tulsi saying that Hillary Clinton is "the embodiment of corruption" isn't really helping her cause here. 

I think telling the truth is a good thing.

Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit. She's always been a piece of shit. She and her rapist husband are responsible for the destruction of the Democratic party and the evolution of the party into the corporatist hell that it is today.

She took two bites at the presidential apple and lost twice. The second time everyone in her corrupt party lined up behind her and she still couldn't win. Someone who didn't line up behind her was Tulsi Gabbard, who had to quit the DNC in order to support someone who wasn't Hillary.

Is anyone here really, seriously thinking that Clinton, who spends her time speaking for money and hiding from doing anything to help real people, is some kind of expert in Tulsi and Russia? No. She's a vindictive and petty loser who is still surrounded by nothing but sycophants.

Failed presidential candidates shouldn't be lobbing accusations like this.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. Fuck that whole garbage family.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Trump pushed the same US foreign policy and talking points that Putin wants pushed.

Tulsi pushes the same US foreign policy and talking points that Putin wants pushed. 

It isn't a coincidence that Richard Spencer, Steve Bannon, Ron Paul, Drudge, and Tucker Carlson all express support for her.

This isn't hard.

Yeah it’s hard to figure how those guys are Russians.

16 minutes ago, maninblack said:

The QAnon thread is that way ------>

giphy.gif

A gif is your best response to a supposed Dem candidate having the same positions and talking points as trump, alt-right, and russians? 

why would a Russian mole do things like:

•say "it's time to move on" from the Mueller Report immediately after it was released.

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-twitter-trump-russia-probe-1380775

•Say indicting Trump would lead to a Civil War (Hm what a familiar talking point)

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/435780-tulsi-gabbard-trump-indictment-might-have-led-to-civil-war\

•Say there is "no compelling cause" for impeachment and that "Congress needs to exercise oversight over the information that’s been leaked" and that, regarding impeachment, "what I think most people will see is, ‘Hey, this is another move by Democrats to get rid of Donald Trump,’ further deepening the already hyperpartisan divides that we have in this country.”

• Like 1

The entire Dem leadership was anti-impeachment until a few weeks ago and Tulsi took an extra week past Pelosi to support impeachment means.

Is Tulsi a good candidate for president? Hell no.

Is she in any way a Russian agent or stooge? No.

Here are some extremely simple questions:
- What money is she getting from Russia?
- Who are her Russian contacts?
- What specific policies does she advocate alone among Democrats that are Putin-led instead of just overly conservative (small c)?
- What blackmail (don't say "kompromat" you fucking Q-anon-for-libs idiots, we have an English word for the same thing you're not in a god damned Cold War thriller novel and it doesn't make you smart or more expert) do they have on her?

There should be answers to these questions that make sense. There aren't.

As for her going on FOX, answer these honestly:
- Would CNN or MSNBC have her on to defend herself?
- If they did have her on, would they actually let her speak or would they just constantly chime in to push the narrative that the Clintons want pushed?

It's an indictment of CNN and MSNBC that she has to go to FOX to get a chance to defend herself without being incessantly interrupted.

Watch the interview.

Hillary Clinton is accusing a sitting Congresswomen and a member of our armed forces (not that I respect that personally) OF BEING AN AGENT OF A FOREIGN ENEMY.

I know we like to banter online, but you guys are the same ~dEcOrUm~ libs who are just appalled everytime the Cheeto Man says or does something that breaks norms. Hillary isn't one of us. She isn't on a tiny little web forum talking shit.

Look at Tucker's question at 1:09. Is he wrong? No, he's not. It's fucking insane that Clinton is doing this. It's unhinged. It's psychopathic.

It's like watching people in a race with each other to see who can turn off their critical thinking skills the fastest.

The beast (not just Clinton herself, but her godawful, murderous clique of bastards) is dying and it's not happy.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, GW Hayduke said:

This isn't hard.

All of this.  Whether she’s a Russian agent or not, Tulsi sure talks like one.  Good thing she has no charisma. 

Edited by BrickHorn

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

I think telling the truth is a good thing.

Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit. She's always been a piece of shit. She and her rapist husband are responsible for the destruction of the Democratic party and the evolution of the party into the corporatist hell that it is today.

She took two bites at the presidential apple and lost twice. The second time everyone in her corrupt party lined up behind her and she still couldn't win. Someone who didn't line up behind her was Tulsi Gabbard, who had to quit the DNC in order to support someone who wasn't Hillary.

Is anyone here really, seriously thinking that Clinton, who spends her time speaking for money and hiding from doing anything to help real people, is some kind of expert in Tulsi and Russia? No. She's a vindictive and petty loser who is still surrounded by nothing but sycophants.

Failed presidential candidates shouldn't be lobbing accusations like this.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. Fuck that whole garbage family.

Pretty sure I've never replied to you in this fashion before. Have some pos rep.

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

People should mock all the right wing conspiracy theories because they’re insane and do nothing but muddle reality with disinformation for the stupid and easily influenced. The left wing conspiracy theories should also be mocked. @bad_teammate is correct. It is amazing what Hillary has become 

Outside candidates are never propped up by and push policies of our adversaries 

https://theintercept.com/2018/04/26/russia-jill-stein-senate-intelligence/

28 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Lulz

Assange bro, Bernie bro, bro that thinks the best path forward is to divide the left, bro that was forced by the Dems to vote trump, is now defending Tulsi. The script is transparent

Someone looking for a Russian around every corner will find one

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

You're a pole of the political horseshoe who ends up sharing more in common with the likes of @ChickenSandwich than anyone.

Areas of disagreement:
- Social welfare
- Taxation
- Economic justice
- Racial justice
- Wall Street regulation
- Environment regulation
- Educational policy
- Church/state separation
- Abortion rights
- Police monitoring and oversight
- Military size/scope
- a thousand other things

Areas of agreement:
- Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian spy

Genius lib brain: "THESE PEOPLE ARE IDENTICAL!"

You guys are embarrassing yourselves. 

10 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Outside candidates are never propped up by and push policies of our adversaries 

Inside candidates are constantly being propped up by and push the policies of our "adversaries". We have been helping different evil regimes murder their own citizens and others for decades and decades. 

Congratulations on the discovery.

• Like 2