Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

26 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I mean, she’s not wrong in that the Republicans have been caught doing this in N.C.

But like a lot of things that come from her, I don’t quite understand her motives.

She's the kinda woman that if you meet in a bar and take her home, don't be too surprised if you wake up in a tub missing a kidney.

2 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

..and used your kidney to pay for the wedding reception.

No, your ATM card will be in her purse, while the receipts are in your pocket.

And you'll find pictures of "Reverend Elvis" uniting you  two newly-mets in holy matrimony on your phone.  And speaking of photos on your phone, all other pictures of women on your phone will have been deleted, and the trash emptied, and your contact list and messages app will have been stripped clean.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

No, your ATM card will be in her purse, while the receipts are in your pocket.

And you'll find pictures of "Reverend Elvis" uniting you  two newly-mets in holy matrimony on your phone.  And speaking of photos on your phone, all other pictures of women on your phone will have been deleted, and the trash emptied, and your contact list and messages app will have been stripped clean.

That too.

• 1 year later...

What the Fuck?  

Belle of the Ball at the DNC.  Now opening for Jim Breuer at CPAC?  

Ever since the Stupid Train pulled into the RNC Station, and I abandoned the Libertarian Party since this is no time for philosophical luxuries...I've been lightly toying with the idea of becoming a Democrat.  Then I see shit like Tulsi, and I realize, "Nope, I'm good." 

Tulsi isn’t really a Democrat and only ever called herself a Democrat because you can’t win office in Hawaii as a Republican. She’s first and foremost a socially conservative grifter and she doesn’t really have any other values or ideals. Even her “anti-war” stuff is a sham, as she’s an enthusiastic supporter of dropping an unlimited number of bombs on brown people.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Tulsi isn’t really a Democrat and only ever called herself a Democrat because you can’t win office in Hawaii as a Republican. She’s first and foremost a socially conservative grifter and she doesn’t really have any other values or ideals. Even her “anti-war” stuff is a sham, as she’s an enthusiastic supporter of dropping an unlimited number of bombs on brown people.

YUP

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

What the Fuck?  

Belle of the Ball at the DNC.  Now opening for Jim Breuer at CPAC?  

Ever since the Stupid Train pulled into the RNC Station, and I abandoned the Libertarian Party since this is no time for philosophical luxuries...I've been lightly toying with the idea of becoming a Democrat.  Then I see shit like Tulsi, and I realize, "Nope, I'm good." 

These days, voting against assholes that don't give even an atom of shit about the republic means you're pretty much left with voting Dem. You don't have to be one to hold your nose and vote the (for the moment) obviously best choice for the country until something good comes along.

I'm pretty much a Dem by the rule above. I value conservative contribution to the national debate as it is valuable and often the better path. I haven't voted GOP since Nixon for whom I was too young to vote for or against, but I would have voted for him. That party has been largely a big anus since then because even decent, wholly respectable GOPs were increasingly pressured against voting their conscience. The party was too lock step.

Lowell Weicker of Connecticut is a fine example of what used to be allowed in the GOP. The GOP backed Joe Lieberman (New Democrat/Trojan Horse) against Weicker to run him off. Weicker was on the Nixon Impeachment and had the guts to do what he thought was right without whining or blunting truth. He lives in my early memory as a very fine man.

The Nixon impeachment was maybe the last great hurrah for the republic's institutions. Even the great villain Nixon bowed before the value of those institutions once he was caught. Had he been as wicked and shameless as the current group and in power today, he would have succeeded where Trump failed. 

I hope Tricky Dick enjoys a smile to know he no longer represents the worst in modern presidents. Who'd a thunk?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The irony of her posting "where under Elonmusk, free speech is not only protected, it is celebrated" on the same fucking day that Elon shuts down multiple journalists' accounts for daring to post critical analysis of one of his billionaire buddies....well, chef's kiss perfection right there.

Irony was murdered several years ago, dismembered, and the body parts scattered so far and wide that we can't even prove it once existed.

• Hook 'Em 7

I'm so tired of these narcissistic, comfortably stupid, big mouths crying that no one wants to debate them.  Oh yeah, I'm gonna fucking learn something talking to these anti-science, hateful, homophobic, xenophobic, close minded lemmings.

Get fucked you disingenuous cunts.

Edited by Post Oak
  • Hook 'Em 2