Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Sure, that’s possible.  I had a similar reaction initially.

Then it occurred to me: Hillary was right about Trump.  Everyone thought she was nuts then, but she was 100% right.  We ignored her at our peril.  

I may not like her, but she’s a career politician and a former First Lady and Secretary of State.  So maybe, just maybe, she’s pretty fucking smart and has good sources on and insight into foreign policy.  

And this is why so many on the right stroke out when she does anything. Hillary and Pelosi are the definition of competency. They can’t help but get an emotional gut reaction.

1 minute ago, GW Hayduke said:

And this is why so many on the right stroke out when she does anything. Hillary and Pelosi are the definition of competency. They can’t help but get an emotional gut reaction.

To be clear, I agree with this too. She was clearly competent and deserved to be president. But she ran a shitty campaign, lost to a dotard, and needs to shut the fuck up now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Really? I don't think that is the case at all. Everyone with a working brain knew Trump was a fraud, a conman, a sexist, a moron, and everything else that has predictably manifested itself over the last 3 years. But 63 million morons still voted for him, some of them because "that Bitch Hillary" and something about murder. Those idiots were brainwashed from the start and there was no real need to keep stating the obvious, they they were truly deplorable people. I think a campaign could have been run a lot better in a few key states to bring a few more voters to the poll to swing her way. But like all democrats seem to be doing these days, "reaching across the aisle" to these cultists isn't going to work. Swaying trumpkins (i.e. republicans) to your side will never work in todays environment. The key for the democrats is to get non voters to the polls because more of them have a modicum of common sense and aren't falling for the dotards lies and tin foil crap.

TDS is a bitch.

• Fuck You 7

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

She wasn't. Putin was seated at a separate table and went from table to table to talk to people. He came to her table to talk with Flynn and never really talked to Stein. Watch.

The Green Party? Dude, come on. How deep does this McCarthyism run?

So everyone who furthers a purpose of the Russian state is a "useful idiot"? Or is it just the ones MSNBC and Hillary are mad at?

Worse. We are actively funding Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and protecting it in the UN.

Ah, so if Hillary is unknowingly furthering Russia's ends, it's innocent.

If Gabbard is doing it, it's nefarious.

Gotcha lol

My thoughts have nothing to do with McCarthyism or Hillary. Hillary can fuck off and I think the "HILLARY WAS RIGHT" people are idiots.  Of course she was right but so was everyone else with a functioning brain, it didn't make her unique or special. I also don't think simply anyone who helps further a purpose of the Russian state is an agent.

But I do have a couple simple questions for you. Do you or do you not think that the findings in Part 1 of the Mueller report about Russia's attempts to infiltrate the Trump campaign and otherwise fuck with our election are accurate?  If you think they were accurate, do you think they limited their influence attempts only to the Trump campaign? I think the findings were accurate and I think it would be stupid to think that Russia limited their attempts to only the Trump campaign. While I doubt they found similar success with other campaigns, I DO think they could have been successful to some extent with Stein's campaign. To the extent they were, it's probably because Stein was running a grifting operation and was happy to accept support from anyone who could help her keep it going.

This anti-anti Trumpism shit is tiring. Yeah, some #RESISTANCE types are dumb, but they're far from the biggest problem. The Kurds and others in Rojava had a really good and interesting experiment going on there that deserved support and protection. Anyone who's supposed anti-imperialist politics would lead them to support their slaughter at the hands of Turkish and Russian imperialistic ambition should seriously rethink their shit. 

To be clear, my strain of TDS has far less to do with Donald Trump and far more to do with the dipshits who support him.

Donald Trump can sit and spin for all I care.  He can toddle off into the sunset with no fines, no prison time, no anything and it will make no difference in my life or those of my wife and children.  But the idiots who support him?  They are a problem.  They are a big problem.  Watching anyone support Donald Trump as some sort of savior for the United States is akin to watching someone claim Rosie O'Donnell is hot.  It's just a preposterous point of view, and I am very worried that these people (a) exist and (b) vote.  And if you're one of those people, you can fuck right off, and I would happily tell that to your face.  You suck.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

The "pied piper" strategy was definitely a sign of Hillary and her campaign's competency. 

What I find particularly disturbing was her maniacally laughing about how "we came, we saw he died!" regarding the death of Gaddafi and our intervention in Libya.  This, in addition to the fall out that left the region in shambles, lead to an actual slave trade in Libya. Another great example of competence!   

Hearing of these atrocities that resulted in her push for interventions in the region evokes a reaction for sure; one of disdain because she really cares not for other people, only herself and her never ending quest for power and control.  

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

The one whose adherents say "TDS!" anytime their dear leader is criticized.

Wrong. 

You're assumption is incorrect.  It's okay though, I could tell you that Trump's tariffs, his push to build a Wall, and his licking of the balls of Saudi Arabia are all cockamamie and suck but you'd still think I'm a Trumper.  

Get help.  

• Fuck You 3

Just now, American Swindle said:

Wrong. 

You're assumption is incorrect.  It's okay though, I could tell you that Trump's tariffs, his push to build a Wall, and his licking of the balls of Saudi Arabia are all cockamamie and suck but you'd still think I'm a Trumper.  

Get help.  

And yet you'll vote for him and claims "TDS!" to everyone who doesn't. Keep fucking that chicken.

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Maybe, but the backlash to Trumpism is going to be glorious.

Hopefully there's some room in their for a backlash against the Deep State fuckers as well.  Let's rally around objective backlash for all that deserve it, you know, spread the wealth!

@jimmyjazz can attest that the NYT is a reputable source, especially in their coverage of the conspiracy theories surrounding the so called Deep State

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, American Swindle said:

Hopefully there's some room in their for a backlash against the Deep State fuckers as well.  Let's rally around objective backlash for all that deserve it, you know, spread the wealth!

@jimmyjazz can attest that the NYT is a reputable source, especially in their coverage of the conspiracy theories surrounding the so called Deep State

I get the feeling you didn't read that article.  Here's the summary, which I'm sure tickles your tin foil, but once again, you have missed the entire fucking point:

Right on cue, Mr. Trump’s lackeys are responding to such breaches of fealty by going on the attack. In a media briefing on Thursday, the White House acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, dismissed the witnesses who had spoken to impeachment investigators: “What you are seeing now, I believe, is a group of mostly career bureaucrats who are saying, ‘You know what, I don’t like President Trump’s politics, so I’m going to participate in this witch hunt.’”

That may be what Mr. Mulvaney hears when he listens to these men and women. But many, many others will hear veteran public servants appalled by an administration that continues to subvert the public interest to the whims of a president who has mistaken himself for a king.

This is Mr. Trump’s deep state. For the sake of the nation, the American public should be clamoring for more patriots to join the conspiracy.

But don't worry, he's not one of the crazies, he's just one of those regular guys who claims "TDS" and believes in the legitimate "deep state." Who needs context when attacking an opinion article in the "failing" New York Times?

Edited by 'stache

35 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I get the feeling you didn't read that article.  Here's the summary, which I'm sure tickles your tin foil, but once again, you have missed the entire fucking point:

What point did I miss?  The only point I was trying to make is that their simply is a Deep State and we should be as critical as those within it as Trump.  Some folks within it are good, as you note, and some are bad (Clapper for example.)  The question is should we have one so big in the first place if any at all?  

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

What point did I miss?  The only point I was trying to make is that their simply is a Deep State and we should be as critical as those within it as Trump.  Some folks within it are good, as you note, and some are bad (Clapper for example.)  The question is should we have one so big in the first place if any at all?  

That's not a Deep State, that's "people".  Only a complete fool would consider the average bureaucrat or administrator a "Deep State" operator.  You've basically said it's true "because", without identifying any malicious intent.

You appear to be against big government, which is a different thing entirely.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

To be clear, my strain of TDS has far less to do with Donald Trump and far more to do with the dipshits who support him.

Donald Trump can sit and spin for all I care.  He can toddle off into the sunset with no fines, no prison time, no anything and it will make no difference in my life or those of my wife and children.  But the idiots who support him?  They are a problem.  They are a big problem.  Watching anyone support Donald Trump as some sort of savior for the United States is akin to watching someone claim Rosie O'Donnell is hot.  It's just a preposterous point of view, and I am very worried that these people (a) exist and (b) vote.  And if you're one of those people, you can fuck right off, and I would happily tell that to your face.  You suck.

Hating 63 million+ people is no way to live my man.  What if they all simply voted for him because they didn't like the idea of voting for the other corrupt candidate?  Given Hillary's moral character, are you willing to say that she was the principled candidate and morally correct choice out of the 2?  In my opinion,The 2 party system is a joke and a theatrical shit show and those that feed into it's tribalism are missing the forest for the trees.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

Hating 63 million+ people is no way to live my man.  What if they all simply voted for him because they didn't like the idea of voting for the other corrupt candidate?

I have zero reason to believe this is true for even a minority of that voting block.  If it is, then they never get interviewed, because what I hear and read is 100% Trump MAGA bullshit 100% of the time.

Given Hillary's moral character, are you willing to say that she was the principled candidate and morally correct choice out of the 2? 

Oh, hell yes.  That's like asking if W was more principled than Hitler.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

Hating 63 million+ people is no way to live my man.  What if they all simply voted for him because they didn't like the idea of voting for the other corrupt candidate?  Given Hillary's moral character, are you willing to say that she was the principled candidate and morally correct choice out of the 2?  In my opinion,The 2 party system is a joke and a theatrical shit show and those that feed into it's tribalism are missing the forest for the trees.  

Nope.  It's easy.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's not a Deep State, that's "people".  Only a complete fool would consider the average bureaucrat or administrator a "Deep State" operator.  You've basically said it's true "because", without identifying any malicious intent.

You appear to be against big government, which is a different thing entirely.

Here's some of that evidence of maybe not malicious, but deceitful intent.  

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have zero reason to believe this is true for even a minority of that voting block.  If it is, then they never get interviewed, because what I hear and read is 100% Trump MAGA bullshit 100% of the time.

Oh, hell yes.  That's like asking if W was more principled than Hitler.

Okie dokie, alrighty then.

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Are criminal cases only conducted if everyone involved cooperates? If some people lie to investigators, nobody gets charged?

Was there collusion? Maybe. I know that this massive investigation didn't prove it and Greenwald is 100% correct in pointing that out.

1. Oh course not. Not cooperating (Trump refusing to be questioned under oath orally) is distinct from obstruction of justice. Conducting an investigation is distinct from prosecuting which is distinct from convicting and is all together an apple to oranges situation considering the standing DOJ policy regarding indicting a sitting president.

2. If some people lie to investigators and there are no other avenues to discovery for investigators I'd imagine it would severely limit investigators ability to bring charges. If there are other avenues, then less so. It's not an either/or situation. Again, obstruction of justice is a crime for a reason and, also again, considering the GOP-controlled Senate as a jury playing a role in the decision to bring charges makes this an apple and oranges analogy.

3. You think maybe there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian oligarchy in getting Trump elected. Me too!

If I was forced to name a probability of that being the case, I would put that at 90 percent plus. Where would you? 

This isn't a case of your home being burglarized and your neighbor being caught lying about where he was when it occurred and not having any income and a rap sheet fencing stolen goods. It's in my estimation at least 5 times that on the obstruction side and 10 times that on the circumstantial side. But most importantly, it's a case regarding who gets a say in determining who governs the world's most crucial and influential democracy or whether it survives as such. It will be exponentially harder to get back if lost and this "let's move on" sentiment and minimization.... this replay of what Trump, the wealthy who fight to preserve the system, the oligarchs, the autocrats, the above the law....is exactly what they hope for and depend on.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

Given Hillary's moral character, are you willing to say that she was the principled candidate and morally correct choice out of the 2?  

Given Trump's documented rap sheet in the American judicial system that dwarfed Clinton's? Are you serious?

2 hours ago, American Swindle said:

So you assume I voted for Trump?  LOL.  You must have proudly cast your vote for a woman who once laughed about getting a rapist off in court amirite?  How noble of you!

Dude - nobody assumes you or anyone else voted for Trump.  It was GJ in a landslide.  Relax

2 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Remind us what the word ‘Opinion’ means. 

15 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Fucking right I’m willing to say that and anyone that isn’t willing to do so is a brainwashed moron.  It’s not even close.

I'm a 3rd party voter, persuade me why I should have voted for Hillary instead of Gary Johnson.  What principles does she stand for that you recommend I re-examine and consider?  

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

I'm a 3rd party voter, persuade me why I should have voted for Hillary instead of Gary Johnson.  

You're welcome to vote 3rd party all you want.  Your question wasn't about Hillary VS Gary, though.  It was about Hillary VS Donald.

So, I think it's fair to ask you the reasons you threw your fucking vote away instead of trying to keep whichever Evil you thought Lesser out of office, because that was the way the adults in the room voted when they voted for Hillary.

I'm a 3rd party voter, persuade me why I should have voted for Hillary instead of Gary Johnson.  What principles does she stand for that you recommend I re-examine and consider?  

You are not a “3rd party voter,” you are a troll. So I recommend you re-examine and consider your trolling ability because you are right now far in the red. 

The better trolls on this board post bullshit on other non-political boards and pos rep themselves for it from their sock accounts. Maybe you should take a page out of their playbook? 

• Fuck You 1

What does Gary Johnson have to do with who is morally superior between Clinton and Trump?

You are not a “3rd party voter,” you are a troll. So I recommend you re-examine and consider your trolling ability because you are right now far in the red. 
The better trolls on this board post bullshit on other non-political boards and pos rep themselves for it from their sock accounts. Maybe you should take a page out of their playbook? 

Hahaha. I’m being honest, that’s the funny thing.

What does Gary Johnson have to do with who is morally superior between Clinton and Trump?

Nothing really. I genuinely want to know what merits HRC has that genuinely make those on the left feel compelled and dignified to persuade others ( not just Trump supporters but Independents, Libertarians and libertarians) why they should support her and her ideas.

Hell, I’d love to know the same of Trump supporters.

Nothing really. I genuinely want to know what merits HRC has that genuinely make those on the left feel compelled and dignified to persuade others ( not just Trump supporters but Independents, Libertarians and libertarians) why they should support her and her ideas.

I don't know how to make this any clearer:  once the primaries were over, the next POTUS (barring death or unforeseen circumstance) was going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.  I don't have to extoll Hillary's virtues in order to justify my vote for her.  She was far and away the lesser of the two "evils", and that's all that needs to be said.  Unfortunately, 60M idiots + another 1M or so "message senders" like you couldn't wrap their brains around the threat, and here we are.   Good job, Swindle.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

She's not Gary Johnson or Donald Trump

19 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, that perspective runs contrary to Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller to run the investigation:

i.  any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

with ii) and iii) authorizing further investigation of "other matters" that might arise, etc.

The investigation was primarily about Trump's campaign conspiring with the Russian government.  It does no good for you to blur that line after the fact.

i. is a subpart. According to the testimony cited in the text of the appointment, the investigation was about Russian interference in the presidential election.