Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

But I do have a couple simple questions for you. Do you or do you not think that the findings in Part 1 of the Mueller report about Russia's attempts to infiltrate the Trump campaign and otherwise fuck with our election are accurate?

Yes.

If you think they were accurate, do you think they limited their influence attempts only to the Trump campaign?

That's all I've seen evidence of or logic for.

To the extent they were, it's probably because Stein was running a grifting operation and was happy to accept support from anyone who could help her keep it going.

A heavy charge without evidence. A grift, yes, but most presidential campaigns are grifts, including about 17 of the Dem campaigns happening right now.

Anyone who's supposed anti-imperialist politics would lead them to support their slaughter at the hands of Turkish and Russian imperialistic ambition should seriously rethink their shit.

What are you talking about? Is this about Gabbard?

She invited Ilham Ahmed to the State of the Union to bring attention to the Kurds.

15 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Hating 63 million+ people is no way to live my man.  What if they all simply voted for him because they didn't like the idea of voting for the other corrupt candidate?  Given Hillary's moral character, are you willing to say that she was the principled candidate and morally correct choice out of the 2?  In my opinion,The 2 party system is a joke and a theatrical shit show and those that feed into it's tribalism are missing the forest for the trees.  

There were lots of legitimate reasons to vote for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, but anyone who thinks Donald Trump was the "morally correct" choice really needs to reconsider if they're intelligent enough to continue to participate in American democracy.

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

There were lots of legitimate reasons to vote for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, but anyone who thinks Donald Trump was the "morally correct" choice really needs to reconsider if they're intelligent enough to continue to participate in American democracy.

Morals as the reason to vote for Trump ?  Oh hell no. Sending a message that the choice of Trump over Hillary was more palatable was a signal that people are tired of business as usual Washington insider politics. That Hillary was the epitome of that epidemic, and that she was so corrupt that Trump was a viable alternative.  So many of you just don't seem top grasp this very basic, and the main reason he won.

The gyrations they've gone to in an attempt to get him out of the oval office since even before he was sworn ion is an indication of just how frightened the insiders are of someone coming into office, and saying fuck you I'm not playing your game. We need more candidates who are not career politicians.  

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Morals as the reason to vote for Trump ?  Oh hell no. Sending a message that the choice of Trump over Hillary was more palatable was a signal that people are tired of business as usual Washington insider politics. That Hillary was the epitome of that epidemic, and that she was so corrupt that Trump was a viable alternative.  So many of you just don't seem top grasp this very basic, and the main reason he won.

The gyrations they've gone to in an attempt to get him out of the oval office since even before he was sworn ion is an indication of just how frightened the insiders are of someone coming into office, and saying fuck you I'm not playing your game. We need more candidates who are not career politicians.  

You can be justified in being tired of insider politics and career politicians. You cannot, however, be justified in thinking an obviously compromised, incompetent, and corrupt conman is the solution.

Sir, I submit that if you ever believed Trump was the better alternative, your morality meter is broken or you're hopelessly misinformed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

You can be justified in being tired of insider politics and career politicians. You cannot, however, be justified in thinking an obviously compromised, incompetent, and corrupt conman is the solution.

Sir, I submit that if you ever believed Trump was the better alternative, your morality meter is broken or you're hopelessly misinformed.

Sorry we don't accept submittals before 10:00.

30 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Can you highlight the Hillary corruption for me? I voted for her but voted for Bernie in the primary. I know Fox and that wing of propaganda spent years tearing her down pushing the idea of her being corrupt, but I've never fully understood what real examples there were to justify a vote for Trump. 

Just now, bolverk said:

When do you ever? You certainly didn't accept the dozens sent before 11/8/2016.

Get off your moral high horse. Hillary was the epitome of corruption and what's wrong with our political system. A complete, corrupt, POS who made hundreds of millions thru her "gov't service to the American people".  That phrase alone makes me gag, service to the American people, more like swindle of the American citizens,

She shouldn't have ever been nominated as any parties candidate. Yet the democrats were so focused on winning at any cost they handed the keys to their kingdom to the biggest POS of the last 40 years in Washington. Don't preach to me about morals when you'd vote for a party continuing the status quo of their own moral bankruptcy.  Now go have another bowl of koo koo for Co Co puffs in your Big bird bowl, and musical spoon.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Can you highlight the Hillary corruption for me? I voted for her but voted for Bernie in the primary. I know Fox and that wing of propaganda spent years tearing her down pushing the idea of her being corrupt, but I've never fully understood what real examples there were to justify a vote for Trump. 

You can start with Whitewater, and just read the lists of her actions thru the 90's, ending with her intentional hiding, and then destruction of e mail evidence on a private server designed, and initiated to hide her actions during her last gov't stint. yeah 30k  e mails devoted to yoga schedules, and wedding plans.

I wish I would have had the choice between crazy uncle Bernie and Trump.  Bernie's like Mr. Carter without the rational thought process, and intellect Mr. Carter had.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Get off your moral high horse. Hillary was the epitome of corruption and what's wrong with our political system. A complete, corrupt, POS who made hundreds of millions thru her "gov't service to the American people".  That phrase alone makes me gag, service to the American people, more like swindle of the American citizens,

She shouldn't have ever been nominated as any parties candidate. Yet the democrats were so focused on winning at any cost they handed the keys to their kingdom to the biggest POS of the last 40 years in Washington. Don't preach to me about morals when you'd vote for a party continuing the status quo of their own moral bankruptcy.  Now go have another bowl of koo koo for Co Co puffs in your Big bird bowl, and musical spoon.

Please, submit an itemized list of evidence supporting your charges of her financial corruption gained through holding public office.

And I'll have you know I'm having beer for breakfast. Thank you very much.

Just now, bolverk said:

Please, submit an itemized list of evidence supporting your charges of her financial corruption gained through holding public office.

And I'll have you know I'm having beer for breakfast. Thank you very much.

Well, I salute you then sir. I'm getting ready to wake and bake before beginning my projects for the day. (SEE: post #659)

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You can start with Whitewater, and just read the lists of her actions thru the 90's, ending with her intentional hiding, and then destruction of e mail evidence on a private server designed, and initiated to hide her actions during her last gov't stint. yeah 30k  e mails devoted to yoga schedules, and wedding pans.

The only thing the Whitewater investigation turned up was, her husband, Bill lying about an affair with an intern. I won't minimize the personal server and destroyed emails. If that's all you've got in your corruption comparison between her and Trump based on what is known now, you're waaaaay behind the eight ball.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You can start with Whitewater, and just read the lists of her actions thru the 90's, ending with her intentional hiding, and then destruction of e mail evidence on a private server designed, and initiated to hide her actions during her last gov't stint. yeah 30k  e mails devoted to yoga schedules, and wedding pans.

But her emails.....ended up being a nothingburger. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/state-department-probe-of-clinton-emails-finds-no-deliberate-mishandling-of-classified-information/2019/10/18/83339446-f1dc-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

I still want to know where George W's millions of emails are. Where is your rage there? 

And Whitewater? Where Clinton was investigated and impeached due to *looks at notes* lying about a blowjob? Nothing found on corruption. 

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

But her emails.....ended up being a nothingburger. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/state-department-probe-of-clinton-emails-finds-no-deliberate-mishandling-of-classified-information/2019/10/18/83339446-f1dc-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

I still want to know where George W's millions of emails are. Where is your rage there? 

And Whitewater? Where Clinton was investigated and impeached due to *looks at notes* lying about a blowjob? Nothing found on corruption. 

How do you find nothing deliberate when the evidence has been willfully destroyed ?  Comeys own press conference pointed out serious issues with what she did.  She intentionally hid her actions. She didn't accidentally do that.

57 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

If you think they opposition to Trump is a fear of someone saying "fuck you I'm not playing your game," then you're beyond lost.

24 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Get off your moral high horse. Hillary was the epitome of corruption and what's wrong with our political system. A complete, corrupt, POS who made hundreds of millions thru her "gov't service to the American people".

I guess the sucker never knows he's the sucker.  

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

How do you find nothing deliberate when the evidence has been willfully destroyed ?  Comeys own press conference pointed out serious issues with what she did.  She intentionally hid her actions. She didn't accidentally do that.

Sounds like someone should have done something about that. Remind me, who's been in charge of DOJ for the past two and a half years?

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

When Sessions was pressed by Jordan in an open hearing while Sessions was AG about investigating Clinton further, he stated there was no evidence to support an investigation. Jeff fucking Sessions. 

• Like 1

I don't know how to make this any clearer:  once the primaries were over, the next POTUS (barring death or unforeseen circumstance) was going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.  I don't have to extoll Hillary's virtues in order to justify my vote for her.  She was far and away the lesser of the two "evils", and that's all that needs to be said.  Unfortunately, 60M idiots + another 1M or so "message senders" like you couldn't wrap their brains around the threat, and here we are.   Good job, Swindle.  

Haha, yeah, okay buddy. Tell me this, how has any President since 2000 limited government, limited government spending, curtailed the surveillance state, promoted true free market capitalism, lessened our footprint in the Middle East, pushed for sound money or a phasing out of the Fed, pushed to actually end the war on drugs, pushed to end or curb civil asset forfeiture, or push for vouchers to allow those that are forced to pay taxes for public school to have a choice to go to a private school?

Tell me how voting LP based on the principles I believe in are throwing away my vote when none of the above are remotely addressed by our federal government.

Both parties are for war, spending and limitless government bureaucracy and have always fell in line with whatever our IC wants. So keep telling yourself you made a difference for voting for the shit stain that can’t be bleached away.

She's not Gary Johnson or Donald Trump

I’ll grant you GJ and Weld were not the best candidates for the LP. Weld is a Warhawk and defended HRC at one point. Hell, he was a lobbyist for Raytheon IIRC. I’m a fervent supporter of the Mises Caucus which is at odds with the current LP leadership.

The major planks from the Mi-Caucs that aren’t emphasized by the current LP leadership are the issues of ending the Fed and the Wars. These are the top issues as they arguable have the most morally hazardous impact on our citizens and notably do not keep our money sound. Hence the rising costs of living, college education healthcare, these are all affected by not having sound money or allowing for free market economic policies. Trumps tariffs for example are interventions in markets that raise the costs of goods.

All of it, of course, is enabled by the Federal Reserve pulling levers.

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

The only thing the Whitewater investigation turned up was, her husband, Bill lying about an affair with an intern. I won't minimize the personal server and destroyed emails. If that's all you've got in your corruption comparison between her and Trump based on what is known now, you're waaaaay behind the eight ball.

The only evidence you need is to look at the amount of donations the Clinton Foundation was raking in before Hillary lost in 2016 versus the amount that has been flowing in since.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here’s some reality you’ll ignore.

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-57.8-percent-in-2017

According to its 2017 990 tax form, which the foundation provided to the Democrat-Gazette, contributions to the foundation totaled $26.6 million in 2017, down from $62.9 million in 2016, $108.9 million in 2015, and $172.6 million in 2014. The foundation's endowment, which stood at $267,491 at the beginning of 2013 — when the foundation launched a three-year endowment campaign — topped $207 million in 2017, up from $187.2 million in 2016, with most of that increase, $20.4 million, coming from investment gains. The foundation received $3 million in endowment gifts in 2017, and classified $3.7 million in previously committed pledges as uncollectable. It also listed overall revenues of $38.4 million and expenses of $54.6 million, a gap of $16.1 million.

Foundation officials had previously attributed the 2016 drop in revenues to the "closing out" of the endowment campaign, which wrapped up in 2015, as well as fundraising restrictions voluntarily adopted at the start of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for the presidency.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:23 PM, American Swindle said:

Hating 63 million+ people is no way to live my man.  What if they all simply voted for him because they didn't like the idea of voting for the other corrupt candidate?  Given Hillary's moral character, are you willing to say that she was the principled candidate and morally correct choice out of the 2?  In my opinion,The 2 party system is a joke and a theatrical shit show and those that feed into it's tribalism are missing the forest for the trees.  

I have no attachment to the Democrats, but holy hell are you dumb. 

One side gets it. One is a farce.You decide which is which. 

That last poll is kinda cool also on the fact that Ms. "I'm top tier candidate" Kamala Harris got polled lower than Tulsi Gabbard who she thought she could just ignore and/or send her communications strategist on twitter to badmouth. But ever since Tulsi landed that punch on Kamala in the August debate, Kamala has been sucking for air.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, JimmyJames said:

Why would the corrupt warmongers want her to run as a third party candidate? 

They think she would take more votes from Trump than from whoever wins the Democrat nomination.  She is by far the most acceptable Democrat running to Trump supporters.  After Biden she is the closest thing there is to a moderate (I know she isn't that close but she is closer than the other ding-a-lings out there except for Joe.   And even though Biden is more moderate he is also creepier, more senile and in non-enthusiatic Trump voters eyes more corrupt.)  I'm not sure whether or not they are right.  Her biggest voting block would be the hard-line anti-war, pull back our troops from the Middle East and the rest of the world crowd and I'm not sure how that demographic splits between Trump and a different Democrat.

15 hours ago, PHLaggie said:

That last poll is kinda cool also on the fact that Ms. "I'm top tier candidate" Kamala Harris got polled lower than Tulsi Gabbard who she thought she could just ignore and/or send her communications strategist on twitter to badmouth. But ever since Tulsi landed that punch on Kamala in the August debate, Kamala has been sucking for air.

Let me reply in the same way the media would reply if this was a Republican primary Harris was running in.

It looks like the Democrats are not ready for a female African-American president.

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Let me reply in the same way the media would reply if this was a Republican primary Harris was running in.

It looks like the Democrats are not ready for a female African-American president.

Well, that would be a stupid thing to say, since the Democrats voted for a black president and nominated a woman for President.  It's not a big stretch to assume that black and female would be just fine were she the best candidate.

The Republikkkans, on the other hand, are racist misogynist pigs and couldn't be bothered to nominate a black man or a woman, ever.  You wear it well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The Republikkkans, on the other hand, are racist misogynist pigs and couldn't be bothered to nominate a black man or a woman, ever.

Let me throw this at you, what if I found a black woman who hated blacks and women?! I think a female Clayton Bigsby would do well. Just as long as they NEVER slipped up, even for a second, and acted like a human being.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, Lurch said:

Here’s some reality you’ll ignore.

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-57.8-percent-in-2017

According to its 2017 990 tax form, which the foundation provided to the Democrat-Gazette, contributions to the foundation totaled $26.6 million in 2017, down from $62.9 million in 2016, $108.9 million in 2015, and $172.6 million in 2014. The foundation's endowment, which stood at $267,491 at the beginning of 2013 — when the foundation launched a three-year endowment campaign — topped $207 million in 2017, up from $187.2 million in 2016, with most of that increase, $20.4 million, coming from investment gains. The foundation received $3 million in endowment gifts in 2017, and classified $3.7 million in previously committed pledges as uncollectable. It also listed overall revenues of $38.4 million and expenses of $54.6 million, a gap of $16.1 million.

Foundation officials had previously attributed the 2016 drop in revenues to the "closing out" of the endowment campaign, which wrapped up in 2015, as well as fundraising restrictions voluntarily adopted at the start of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for the presidency.

yea...

BUT HER EMAILS!!!!

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Let me throw this at you, what if I found a black woman who hated blacks and women?! I think a female Clayton Bigsby would do well. Just as long as they NEVER slipped up, even for a second, and acted like a human being.

Will Candace Owens be old enough in 2024? If so we might be in trouble.