Hong Kong hearthstone player unites the parties against china

immamac

https://kotaku.com/u-s-congress-members-request-blizzard-reverse-hearthst-1839172415

Today, United States Senators Ron Wyden and Marco Rubio signed a bi-partisan letter with support from Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Mike Gallagher, and Tom Malinowski addressed to Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, over the recent suspension of professional Hearthstone player Chung “Blitzchung” Ng Wai.

“We write to express our deep concern about Activision Blizzard’s decision to make player Ng Wai Chung forfeit prize money and ban him from participating in tournaments for a year after he voiced support for pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong,” the letter reads. “This decision is particularly concerning in light of the Chinese government’s growing appetite for pressuring American businesses to help stifle free speech.”

5 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
6 minutes ago, bolverk said:
I don't know what this is all about, but aside from Pitfall, I always considered Activision kind of second rate.
ATARI RULEZ!

River Raid was pretty kickass

I was going to say something snarky about it never being released for the 5200 and did some quick research and saw they, in fact, did.

Man, I was an all "high and mighty ass" when we made the upgrade from the 2600.

It still doesn't deflect from from the fact I don't ever recall playing River Raid. I must've totally missed out.

You win.