#12 Oregon @ #25 Washington, 2:30CT ABC

texifornia

Just now, texifornia said:

It's the prettiest city in America for two months a year. And then pure fucking misery the rest.

UDub and Wisco are probably my two biggest wishlist schools for a September away game though.

Why no Hawaii, bro?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hahah "what it's actually like" looks fucking amazing. 

You should visit Scottland...  you'll love it...  especially the food.

4c7008ca-eb7f-4417-866f-2d0cc0194760-lar

The Stadium looks like an erector set got knocked up by a tackle box.  I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it's not great.  Ducks have a better stadium.

There's a 50/50 chance that stadium is an Autobot

Edited by Loco

33 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Lolz at that penalty, if hes laying down you cant see him?

Petersen really should've known that that tactic was outlawed this year. I'm pretty sure it was his invention. TCU tried it against tOSU last year but their man ran too far out of the end zone and drew an illegal forward pass penalty. 

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I think it looks above-average in a modern way, but the location takes it to the next level. Like the tOSU Horseshoe has some nice architecture, but it's in Columbus.

I swear I have a vague memory of hearing years ago that the dual roofs did reflect the sound down at the field a lot.  Maybe confusing it with another though.

2 minutes ago, Zharkov said:

I swear I have a vague memory of hearing years ago that the dual roofs did reflect the sound down at the field a lot.  Maybe confusing it with another though.

That is Husky Stadium, which makes it louder than most open-ended stadiums. Oregon's Autzen is fully designed to be loud as hell, though. It's a cauldron.

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Hate both of these teams, but for the PAC’s sake, hoping the Ducks get it together.  Plus Petersen’s a bitch for denying our transfer QB the right to play right away.  Douchey move.

You're not wrong, but that dude wouldn't have beaten out DTR anyways.