San Antonio Spurs 2019-2020 season thread: Just here for the HEB commercials

Kermit

Yeah I flipped on FSSW and it was beautiful.  I think the DDR 3-pointer was the biggest cheer of the night.  Seeing Kawhi cry and toss his hands up in frustration was beautiful.  Fuck that guy so much.  That sting will never go away, if you want out just do it the right way and don't burn the fucking house down on the way out the door.  I hope he tears his ACL, MCL, PCL on the same play and then strokes out.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

That guy--you know who he is. Fuck him.

Didn't watch the game.  Question for those who did: how was DJM's body language coming off the bench? Did he seem motivated?

Hope that scuttlebutt during the middle of the week was just gossip. Team's gonna need him even though I still argue he doesn't belong at the point.

He definitely played with his ass on fire. For better or worse. He had some bad jumpers he forced completely. I'm not sure I'm on the "DJM is the best player on this team" bandwagon anymore. When DW plays this strong over entire games, it reminds me how reliable and relentless he can be."

4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Over. Just take the fucking over. If you see Marco on the floor at any point in the game when Harden is out there, just lay back and enjoy it.

LOL!  I saw this stat yesterday when thinking about how bad our perimeter defense is.  If now LMA, I say 40 for Harden as he definitely won't play the 4th very much.  48 if LMA plays.

Second half starts, wheels fall off. Water is wet. Lyles comes in and the ball whips around, only to end up in the hand of the ultimate ball stopper Demar DeRozan and his equally atrocious ball stopper buddy, Rudy Gay. The fuck did we do as basketball fans to deserve watching this horrible, isolation bullshit? 

And then I type all this bullshit and Pop puts the young guys in the game. 

The Spurs probably have a less than 1% chance of winning this game, so I'll take this time to say Russell Westbrook is the best thing that could've happened to the Rockets this season. I'll take great happiness in watching that fuckhead completely screw that team all season with his shitty play and his 20% three point shooting. 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LONNIE!!!!