Good thing Mrs.LL is white

Ghost of LL

30 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I don’t understand the timing. She got home, cop was already on scene, she walked into the house and had time to take the dog outside. Where was the cop when she got home? Creeping around the side of your house? Sitting in their car?

she didn't see the black and white out front. at this point, the cop was making his way to the backyard. 

hell, you're damned lucky that the dog didn't get shot either.

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

she didn't see the black and white out front. at this point, the cop was making his way to the backyard. 

hell, you're damned lucky that the dog didn't get shot either.

She did.  But in the time it took for her to inspect the house herself, she must have either forgotten about him or assumed that he left.

She damned sure as shit didn't expect him to be lurking in the backyard ready to draw down on her as soon as she went outside.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:46 PM, MrsLonghornLawyer said:

Yeah he didn’t think it through at all. I’m a while woman - whit cop isn’t shooting me.

Scared the shit outta me though. Especially since my 8 year old daughter was just inside the back door.

Thoughts and prayers.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:01 AM, Bevo said:

I've had worse. When the cop tells you that you scared the shit out of him and he almost killed you, you know you were close to heaven. I was like, "I scared the shit out of you. I was fucking sleeping".

I was a passenger in a pick up that got pulled over one night. The cop was walking up when a passed out friend in the bed sat up suddenly. Scared the shit out of the cop. Luckily his gun wasn't drawn, or friend might have been dead.

• Like 1

Have you, or are you going to report this shit to the Chief or Assistant Chief?

That cop might need to be retrained or go back through a refresher course.

I mean, how many cops in the Metroplex need to be drawing on innocent people before their bosses start getting fired over it?

We always bitch on her about the good cops not holding the bad cops accountable, I feel like this incident at least warrants a call to the guys boss so they can decide if he had his shit drawn too early.

If you don't call and he shoots someone in their back yard next month you're probably going to feel pretty bad.

19 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Have you, or are you going to report this shit to the Chief or Assistant Chief?

That cop might need to be retrained or go back through a refresher course.

I mean, how many cops in the Metroplex need to be drawing on innocent people before their bosses start getting fired over it?

We always bitch on her about the good cops not holding the bad cops accountable, I feel like this incident at least warrants a call to the guys boss so they can decide if he had his shit drawn too early.

If you don't call and he shoots someone in their back yard next month you're probably going to feel pretty bad.

14 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

^^^That is how you get cops fucking with you. Fuck that

Not saying you are wrong at all but I wouldn't be doing that.

exactly right, zepol. 

never, ever call the cops, ESPECIALLY on other cops, because you're painting a target on your back

On 10/21/2019 at 11:03 AM, 'stache said:

She doesn't necessarily need to be black. If you lived in a predominantly black neighborhood, she'd be dead by now. That's what the FW situation is teaching us.

Yeah, the cop thing has gotten so out of hand they'll kill white people with impunity too.

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I was a passenger in a pick up that got pulled over one night. The cop was walking up when a passed out friend in the bed sat up suddenly. Scared the shit out of the cop. Luckily his gun wasn't drawn, or friend might have been dead.

Yeah, I got home from college and my brother forgot I was coming home. He was asleep in his room. I got in at about 11:00, watched TV for a little bit and then went to sleep in my room. I use to sleep with the covers over my head. My brother heard my bedroom door open and close, snuck out of the house and then called the police and told them there was an intruder in the house. They even asked him if anyone was expected to be home. Anyway, you can guess the rest. The cops broke into my room, pulled the covers down with their guns drawn, and yelled freeze. Thank god I am a deep sleeper "and that I'm white". 

26 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Yeah, I got home from college and my brother forgot I was coming home. He was asleep in his room. I got in at about 11:00, watched TV for a little bit and then went to sleep in my room. I use to sleep with the covers over my head. My brother heard my bedroom door open and close, snuck out of the house and then called the police and told them there was an intruder in the house. They even asked him if anyone was expected to be home. Anyway, you can guess the rest. The cops broke into my room, pulled the covers down with their guns drawn, and yelled freeze. Thank god I am a deep sleeper "and that I'm white". 

Exactly how much fraternal ass did you kick?

• Like 1