Galindo and Brooks are absolute trash

NorthLoop

12 hours ago, Llewelyn Moss said:

They make it way harder than it needs to be. Like they don’t even tell us the distance on punts or other info on personnel, stats, etc.

Last night saw a rough start for Acho. It initially sounded like a parody…he literally said “Louisiana Monroe runs a zone read offense, so we’re gonna see a lot of zones and a lot of reads.” He settled in to typical banality which is at least not detracting from the game watching experience. 

Acho was doing his best Capt Obvious impersonation.  At least 3 times he explained how 3rd and short is better than 3rd and long because it opens up the WHOLE playbook.   Way too many cliches.

They finally got around to identifying players by name, but never by number.   LHN couldn't be bothered to put up a screenshot of the starters for either team.  You'd think first game of the season that might be kind of nice to see.   And yeah the incessant dumb nicknames, that's very aggy.  I keep hearing shark and think Edorian McCollough.  But I guess since he didn't stick, then they can recycle his nickname.  

Too many cutesy stories and not enough reporting.  I wonder if they even have spotters? 

The only sport I can stand with Galindo is baseball.  Usually the pace is slow enough to fit his inane banter.  

• Hook 'Em 1