Fuck the haters Texas will beat TCU

Coach pop a bitch

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

We might. TCU is not great. They do play some defense though...

I think our offense can handle their business.  Does the TCU offense have 11 warm bodies with a pulse?  Because if so, we might be in trouble.  

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I'll be there with you until the end. Then I will be there to put the peices back together again. There is no other team I would ever hitch my wagon to.

That’s right. As infuriating as this is, it isn’t the Strong years. Haven’t fucked up a coin toss in going on 4 years. Fuck. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

That’s right. As infuriating as this is, it isn’t the Strong years. Haven’t fucked up a coin toss in going on 4 years. Fuck. 

I look more at the values and culture of a program. The values at Texas align with my own. There will be periods of greatness and periods of absurdity. But as long as I know that those I'm attached to are doing the right thing, I'm okay with whatever happens. It won't last forever.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

If what happens next week is determined by our last game we would have beat Kansas by 21. Texas plays up and down to whoever they are facing so I think we play with and find ways to win moving forward. That’s what pisses me off the most is Herman inability to get Texas to play at a consistent high level every week.

17 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

If what happens next week is determined by our last game we would have beat Kansas by 21. Texas plays up and down to whoever they are facing so I think we play with and find ways to win moving forward. That’s what pisses me off the most is Herman inability to get Texas to play at a consistent high level every week.

Texas has literally ALWAYS played this way. In our best season with our best team ever, we needed a miracle VY 4th and 18 play to win against Kansas for fucks' sake.

What pisses me off is the fact that Herman can't change what we always have been. I don't really understand the psychology behind it but the reality is plain as day. Texas as a program just simply plays to the level of the competition, be it good or bad. Sometimes we win those games, and sometimes we lose them.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Texas as a program just simply plays to the level of the competition, be it good or bad. Sometimes we win those games, and sometimes we lose them.

I know we all have PTS_ but it seems like stupendously underachieving play on that side of the ball is our tradition. We even have a traditional savior with his traditional methods for our traditionally overcoached and traditionally shitty defense. It is evergreen.

edit: btw if you are reading this Gary _arnell you can go fuck yourself.

Edited by GringoSalado
ou sucks

9 hours ago, futureman said:

we’re better at defending the run than the pass.  they’re terrible through the air and we’ll win, convincingly. 

It's amazing how good you can be through the air when no one is covering your WRs.  I expect TCU to set offensive records, just like KU.

I know we all have PTS_ but it seems like stupendously underachieving play on that side of the ball is our tradition. We even have a traditional savior with his traditional methods for our traditionally overcoached and traditionally shitty defense. It is evergreen.

Jesus titty fucking Christ. Texas used to be known for stout defenses. The claim to be DBU used to be deserved. Our defensive ineptitude is a fairly recent development and I’m fucking tired of it. There is no excuse for it. If we can’t field defensive players that can at least pretend to know how to tackle then we might as well scrap the fucking program. The same with special teams. If we don’t anyone talented enough to follow instructions to not run the kickoff out of the end zone and able to call a fair catch and actually catch the fucking ball then we don’t deserve to be an FBS team.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Jesus titty fucking Christ. Texas used to be known for stout defenses. The claim to be DBU used to be deserved. Our defensive ineptitude is a fairly recent development and I’m fucking tired of it. There is no excuse for it. If we can’t field defensive players that can at least pretend to know how to tackle then we might as well scrap the fucking program. The same with special teams. If we don’t anyone talented enough to follow instructions to not run the kickoff out of the end zone and able to call a fair catch and actually catch the fucking ball then we don’t deserve to be an FBS team.

george costanza good job GIF

19 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Why does TCU have to throw the ball? All they have to do is let Delton run up & down the field on a defense that can't contain a mobile QB.

No shit.  Tired of this nonsense.  If Texas really is "back", then we take care of these lower tired schools with relative ease so we can concentrate on conference titles and making it to the post season.  Shit, even Mack had a knack for rallying his teams post-OU and running the table.