monday presser bingo

Hagbard Celine

Will he roll out either of these two chestnuts:

1. Noting how the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result; or

2. In discussing their upcoming game at TCU referencing the Armageddon line of “scariest environment imaginable”?

34 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Brian Davis really got under Herman's skin last night with criticism of no pass rush...

Time for other media members to step up and see if Mensa loses his cool.... C'mon Kurt Bowels, Fuckin Chip Brown, and Anwar Sucks Ass....

This staff has not seen our media of fans turn ugly, they came close last night. People were starting to lose their shit in that 4th quarter. Monday and yesterday showed Coach's thin skin, I'd be ok with it if he directed some of that anger at his staff.

I'll say it again, A's hire A's and B's hire C's. Coach fucked up by not making at least 2 changes last offseason, you never want to turn over the necessary 5 or 6 needed in one move.

"Good practice Sunday, players full of spirit,  we realize our goals are still ahead" 

"I told the team championship teams win when they don't play great.   We are making progress."

"I saw an improvement in tackling"   (actually said that postgame)

"To go for it on 4th down twice was correct according to the binder,  should have a better playcall by myself" 

"Not listening to outside noise"