2019 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Washington Nationals

elfenix

6 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

EHevNAbWsAEUWcm.jpg

Someone asking a critical question of Osuna after giving up the lead, and the drunk Astro employee emphatically defends his player and says nothing wrong.

Are we really surprised the New York media misrepresented another story??  Of course she was able to make the situation about herself. 

#hertruth

Are you not paying attention?

Asst GM getting drunk in front of reporters? Potent combination to end up without a job and hurt your future career.

to my knowledge Osuna's situation with his baby mama has never been fully explained mainly due to the fact that she has refused to talk about it. I don't even know fully what he's accused of doing other than it seems to be bad.

6 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Scherzer has been throwing some wild pitches--needs to settle down.  Can tell who's been here and who hasn't.  I hope the rest of the Nats bullpen isn't this nervous.  

I’m sure he’ll take being up 3-2 on Cole in the 5th. Houston fans had this a guaranteed W.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brew said:

I’m sure he’ll take being up 3-2 on Cole in the 5th. Houston fans had this a guaranteed W.

This is all gravy for us Nats fans.  They weren't expecting to be here and have no pressure really.  Max starts slow and didn't get blown out in the 1st.  We've seen 2-0 1st innings from Max this year several times but then he's pretty solid the rest of the way.