Cowboys vs Eagles: SNF Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, SurlyBDR said:

Fuck Garrett and his shit eating grin after tonight's win 

Agree. For once, during the game, he didn't suck ass on the sidelines. He outta be dead serious out there. I don't think Landry ever smiled, except when we won a SB. He coached angry, and his players played hard. Garrett's milquetoast demeanor is his biggest (but not his only) liability

Fecals flushed.

First place in the East.

Dak is the most accurate QB.

Garrett is coach of the year.

Kellen Moore is a genius again.

Maher is the best kicker in the NFL.

Sean Lee is a tackling machine and is indestructible.

Just another year of Cowboys doin' Cowboys things.

the hell I am.  great win tonight but it’s actually a disaster.  garrett’s job is safe for the rest of the season.  jerry will extend him whether or not we make the NFC championship because jason will have them playing respectably in the 2nd half of the season.  (sound familiar?)  dak will get overwhelmed in the divisional round and lose, but he’ll get his contract.  and we’ll have years and years and years of ginger and dak and mediocre seasons.  and we’ll look back on this game as the one that sealed our fate.  congratulations, fellas.  we did it. 

You continue to say that “Dak will get overwhelmed in the divisional round” when he’s played in that round twice, and hasn’t been overwhelmed at all. He’s actually played very well in both games and in reality not only was the reason they were even in those games, he also outplayed the opposing QB.

Wonder why you keep spewing those fraudulent lies like that.

But sure, you’re approaching some others on here with stupidity and being happier when the cowboys lose than when they win.

8 minutes ago, Drew said:

You continue to say that “Dak will get overwhelmed in the divisional round” when he’s played in that round twice, and hasn’t been overwhelmed at all. He’s actually played very well in both games and in reality not only was the reason they were even in those games, he also outplayed the opposing QB.

Wonder why you keep spewing those fraudulent lies like that.

But sure, you’re approaching some others on here with stupidity and being happier when the cowboys lose than when they win.

rain prescott: 0-2 in the divisional round. 

59 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

fuck Wentz but he hasn't had a chance in hell tonight, total domination by Dallas' front 

When Dak gets pressure and plays poorly, it's because he sucks, can't read a defense, can't audible out of the original call and the list goes on.

Every fucking time Wentz plays like shit it's also followed by a 'but' and insert the excuses. How long are people going to give this dude excuses for? It never ends. He could go 0-20 for 20 picks and people would blame someone else. 

53 minutes ago, futureman said:

the hell I am.  great win tonight but it’s actually a disaster.  garrett’s job is safe for the rest of the season.  jerry will extend him whether or not we make the NFC championship because jason will have them playing respectably in the 2nd half of the season.  (sound familiar?)  dak will get overwhelmed in the divisional round and lose, but he’ll get his contract.  and we’ll have years and years and years of ginger and dak and mediocre seasons.  and we’ll look back on this game as the one that sealed our fate.  congratulations, fellas.  we did it. 

You still think Wentz is a good QB. I have said this shit for some years and always get trashed for thinking he's an overrated fucktard who has no clutch gene in his body. Dak shits all over that loser. The thing is, how can Eagles fan have any confidence in him? Their only playoff success this decade has came from a QB who isn't even here any longer. Wentz has not even taken a snap in the playoffs. His claim to fame is some 10-12 game stretch in 2017. He hasn't did shit any other year.

I know you thought the Eagles would pound us. Someone else said this last week and even after losing 3 straight, I quoted him and said the Eagles are not a good team and they are not coming in here and kicking our ass. They sucked as bad as we did up to this game except they were not coming in on a 3 game losing streak. 2

14 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

When Dak gets pressure and plays poorly, it's because he sucks, can't read a defense, can't audible out of the original call and the list goes on.

Every fucking time Wentz plays like shit it's also followed by a 'but' and insert the excuses. How long are people going to give this dude excuses for? It never ends. He could go 0-20 for 20 picks and people would blame someone else. 

Futureman would blame Dakota Prescott for Wentz going 0-20 with 20 picks. 

• Like 1

rain prescott: 0-2 in the divisional round. 

Right. So when someone uses Daks record as proof he’s good, people like you say “well not really; he needs all this help, or he’s just a game manager” or whatever.

When he balls out and they lose, it’s proof he’s not good.

The moving of goalposts in regard to him is just crazy.

I know you’re trolling and probably not really this fucking stupid, but it’s getting old.

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Right. So when someone uses Daks record as proof he’s good, people like you say “well not really; he needs all this help, or he’s just a game manager” or whatever.

When he balls out and they lose, it’s proof he’s not good.

The moving of goalposts in regard to him is just crazy.

I know you’re trolling and probably not really this fucking stupid, but it’s getting old.

if you think I’m trolling why do you keep responding?  I’m not trolling, though.  this team lost to the saints, got embarrassed against the packers, and then lost to the worst team in football at home.  granted, those three teams all had the advantage at qb.  most of y’all here were running around like the sky was falling and pulling your hair out about getting rid of garrett.  and then, this week, we get our injured guys back and beat the drastically depleted eagles and you and the rest of these idiots wanna talk about how good dak and this team is.  all we got tonight was more garrett.  if that makes you happy, good for you. 

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Why do live and die on what other people say?

Because it's the world of social media, and it's what everyone is doing. Idiots like Futureman doesn't show up the entire game until the end, and then will disappear for weeks, when the Cowboys are playing well...but is all over the place when the Cowboys are struggling.

It's just the hypocrisy.