"They are terrible. We should win convincingly."

Jersey Man10

If I see a mothefucker say this shit one more goddamn time....

I've seen it vs every team this year except lsu and some against ou.

Hell even in our first game against La Tech they managed to get lots of yards in the air so that should have been a huge red flag...then the lsu game happened...

Stop saying the same fucking thing. We always play to the other teams shit level and give up a shit ton of yards. OH BUT THEY'RE TERRIBLE...

shut the fuck up.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

If I see a mothefucker say this shit one more goddamn time....

I've seen it vs every team this year except lsu and some against ou.

Hell even in our first game against La Tech they managed to get lots of yards in the air so that should have been a huge red flag...then the lsu game happened...

Stop saying the same fucking thing. We always play to the other teams shit level and give up a shit ton of yards. OH BUT THEY'RE TERRIBLE...

shut the fuck up.

Well we have beaten all those shitty teams. Just not so convincingly. Think of it as getting more exciting game value for your investment of time and money into Texas football. Or get drunk, that's what I do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

If I see a mothefucker say this shit one more goddamn time....   Stop saying the same fucking thing. We always play to the other teams shit level and give up a shit ton of yards. OH BUT THEY'RE TERRIBLE... shut the fuck up

giphy.gif

• Like 8