2019-2020 PGA Tour

Lurch

Nice audio interview. Says he doesn’t have a club deal yet so he has 7 different club manufacturers represented in his bag right now including an old Nike 3-wood.

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

Heard through the grapevine that Peter Kostis is going to name a lot more names as part of the cheating stuff. Golf may be about to get very interesting.

If that’s the case, I expect Kuchar to be on the list. 

4 way tie at the top - Rahm, Reed, Van Rooyen, and Bryson. Rory and JT a shot back. This is good. 

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Fleetwood has been kind of shit for awhile now. Not interested in hearing excuses for why he lost against a bunch of middling tour pros.

Read somewhere about Molinari also turning to shit after choking at Augusta last year. But I’m sure he and Fleetwood will be awesome at the Ryder Cup. Assuming they both make it. 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Read somewhere about Molinari also turning to shit after choking at Augusta last year. But I’m sure he and Fleetwood will be awesome at the Ryder Cup. Assuming they both make it. 

Oh of course they fucking will. Which makes our line up of late kind of sad. We need to play guys that have nuts. Go grab the top 10 from the US Am field and we'd fuck up the Euros every fucking year. 

More on topic though - Fleetwood has never won a PGA tour event or an event that qualifies as such. He's kind of a bum for being a feature in the OWGR top 15 the past 2 years. He has zero rep to be talking shit about anything on tour.

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

Oh of course they fucking will. Which makes our line up of late kind of sad. We need to play guys that have nuts. Go grab the top 10 from the US Am field and we'd fuck up the Euros every fucking year. 

More on topic though - Fleetwood has never won a PGA tour event or an event that qualifies as such. He's kind of a bum for being a feature in the OWGR top 15 the past 2 years. He has zero rep to be talking shit about anything on tour.

Has he been talking shit? Honest question. Seems like an OK dude.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:48 PM, Jive Turkey said:

molinari truly turned to absolute garbage after 12th hole on sunday at the masters.  it's been an incredible collapse.  if he's going to play awesome in ryder cup, he will have to be a captain's pick because he ain't currently qualifying.  europe team is currently looking pretty differently than two years ago in paris (which i traveled to just to watch us get absolutely abused). 

25 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

You are talking to a gentle and friendly ear. I've traveled that road myself.

Carry on.

In actuality though I think he complained about something to the rules officials in that aforementioned tournament.

Also, this is from a day ago and it sounds kind of bitchmade https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-8075615/amp/Fleetwood-urges-commentator-Azinger-pipe-following-harsh-criticism-European-Tour.html

Also also he's 11 shots off the lead at Bay Hill after 1 round.

Idk. Not trying to hate on the guy. Just seems like someone that has never developed into a winner on tour.

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

In actuality though I think he complained about something to the rules officials in that aforementioned tournament.

Also, this is from a day ago and it sounds kind of bitchmade https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-8075615/amp/Fleetwood-urges-commentator-Azinger-pipe-following-harsh-criticism-European-Tour.html

Also also he's 11 shots off the lead at Bay Hill after 1 round.

Idk. Not trying to hate on the guy. Just seems like someone that has never developed into a winner on tour.

So this guy is a total loser? Well let me tell you the story of another loser.....

Image result for otter animal house