2019-2020 PGA Tour

Lurch

21 minutes ago, Goodman said:

He should stop attempting to be liked and embrace the villain role, he's perfect for it. P.Reed sucks at being the villain although winning the Masters makes him forever part of that team, his documented history & wife only cements it but there is nothing fun about watching him play. 

Bryson and Jordan are the two best guys to watch on Tour IMO. You just can't predict what they'll do, here's JS card from yesterday.

I've never got the vibe that he "wants to be liked" or that he's insecure. He's just kind of a self-absorbed diva. 

And he's isn't a cheating piece of shit like Reed. He asked to improve his lie on that hole a few weeks ago but I feel like it's because he's competitive to a fault.

Obviously I'm biased, though. I went to school with him. (at least I was there when he was - i didn't know him or have any stories. We brushed shoulders a couple times)

Edited by ztejas

32 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Dustin has found his game. Driver is a weapon and he’s making a few putts. He’s almost unbeatable like this.

When he's playing like this only one person can beat him.  Unfortunately,  that person has on several occasions. 

I’ve softened on Tiger a bit since his comeback, I’ve never thought he was a good guy, he was banging a girl I knew in Newport Beach while his wife was pregnant. But this announcer on NBC Gold this morning is sucking tigers dick more than any hooters waitress could ever dream of...

Just looked up this announcer, his name is Jonathan Coachman, a freaking former WWE wrestler?! This is the best they can come up with?